The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

I imagine iMore got crazy busy when T-Mobile got the iPhone 5.
Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express
Actually not really. It did not blow up like I thought it would be do you know how their program really works and our Blog reported tonight that T-Mo just upped the price w/o telling anyone from $99.99 to $149.99

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Well everyone Time to hit it so i hope all of you have a great night but it's that time....

Alarm_Clocks_20101107a.jpg

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site

And the award goes to Laura Knotek!!!!!!

500posts.png

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Hmm...the UN said we need to eat more bugs but the donuts, coffee, and that CAKE everyone has posted look pretty darn good.
Seriously...eat more bugs...really??
LOL its been a very long day.:cool::rolleyes::)

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

Hmm...the UN said we need to eat more bugs but the donuts, coffee, and that CAKE everyone has posted look pretty darn good.
Seriously...eat more bugs...really??
LOL its been a very long day.:cool::rolleyes::)

Hey, we bust our buns so that we don't have to eat bugs. If people around the world had less corrupt leaders, they'd be able to eat good food, too.

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

I finally got out of the shop at 0230, and then came the search to find my truck, since it wasn't put where they are supposed to be once finished.

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

So, tonight, a fellow driver turns to me and asks if I have an iPhone, and I tell him I don't. He tells me he's having an issue, he hits the power button, screen lights up, but no graphics are rendered. I messed with it for a while, checked out what could be wrong, and recommend he take it into a service center, as it evidently has a connection or digitizer problem. It's a 3GS,but he's ready for the upgrade to 4S. He doesn't want the 5th at it still costs more than he wants to spend. No, I didn't try to talk him into a Samsung or anything else.

Then another fella wants me to help him figure out why he can't transfer pics music onto his prepaid Android. He hands me the phone, a couple taps later, give him the diagnosis: He needs a media card. He asks why, if he has space in memory, can he not put a couple of songs on, and I let him know that it's is a built-in safety precaution, to keep the memory from locking up.

So, my night wasn't totally boring.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

As promised for you Jag a Tim Hortons's Blueberry Muffin and Coffee for brekkie :D

Attachments

• photo9.JPG
    photo9.JPG
    90.4 KB · Views: 18

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site

I wish we had NHL here.
Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

Try living in the Corn Patch.

Closest NHL team to me is Nashville. My Sharks are about 2,000 miles and two time zones away.

Thanks Jag, I know 'sniff sniff' :( I was in total dis-be-leaf :rolleyes:

My Canadian doc is in mourning also. He's a Laffs Leafs fan even though he's from BC.

You can jump on the Sharks bandwagon with PK and me. There's room. :)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

As promised for you Jag a Tim Hortons's Blueberry Muffin and Coffee for brekkie :D
Good Morning everyone and thank you Wendy for the Blueberry Muffin and the coffee. Now I feel better.

Last edited: