The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

I'm not even going to bother trying to catch up with all the fun in this thread I haven't been in here for days. I'll just continue from here on out, not being able to post from my phone sucks I have to transfer the pictures to the damn computer so much work lol. Jag by the way I found an image yesterday that screamed your name for an avatar I'll put it together and post it up here in a couple minutes you're going to love it lol

So look what was in our driveway this morning

Very cool to find in the driveway!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

WOW this place is dead today. i have been peeking in from time to time but have not seen many people in here today. maybe everyone is napping like i was and just woke up from my nap in the middle of work...Boss is off on Wednesday's ...LOL;)

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

WOW this place is dead today. i have been peeking in from time to time but have not seen many people in here today. maybe everyone is napping like i was and just woke up from my nap in the middle of work...Boss is off on Wednesday's ...LOL;)

Good afternoon jaguarr. Its been one wild Wednesday for me. I try to peek in once in a while to see what everybody is up to.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site

I'm about to hit the gym and then go give hot horses a bath. Even my water hating mare lines up for a bath when it's this hot in the Corn Patch.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Good afternoon jaguarr. Its been one wild Wednesday for me. I try to peek in once in a while to see what everybody is up to.

Same here and I am about to start closing up and going on home so I am sure I will see ya later. OH BTW you got lucky last night on the Spurs game.....:p See ya later on.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Same here and I am about to start closing up and going on home so I am sure I will see ya later. OH BTW you got lucky last night on the Spurs game.....:p See ya later on.

Ha! Yeah the spurs were amazing last night! I'll catch up with you later tonight.

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

I've been busy. Unloaded, slept, fueled, ate, drove to a drop and hook, weighed, and showered. All in the last 5 hours.

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

Now I've gotta drive to Indianapolis and do laundry. Don't wanna take dirty stuff home where I pay to do it.

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Hi friends!! Been a busy day taking care of my oldest...had wisdom teeth out today...I've been trying to pop in when I can!

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Hi friends!! Been a busy day taking care of my oldest...had wisdom teeth out today...I've been trying to pop in when I can!

Awe poor baby :crying: getting wisdom teeth out is no fun :( hopr she feels better real soon.....and Hi Seashell *waves*

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Hellooooooooooo Jag our fearless leader who sleeps on the job :laughing:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh