The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

If anyone is close to lunch and wants something different how about this and even something for the health people...

Gourmet Club.jpgGourmet Wraps.jpgcarnegiedeli2.jpgcarnegie-deli_1.jpgCarnegieDeli_gallery1.jpgCarnigie Deli.jpg

​Enjoy everyone including CB friends.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Dunno if you noticed, Wendy, but you're just 17 posts from busting 10k global posts.

OMGOSH I AM :dancing:

Yeh Wendy I just noticed the same thing, You are just around the corner from 10,000 global poasts and you can know that out before you leave work today....:laughing:

Woooohoooo.....Now that's a REAL Milestone :party:

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site

Getting psyched up now, for my Key West trip. Listening to all the Joan Jett, that i can handle. Crimson & Clover, off the "Fit to be Tied" album, is completely outrageous. It puts the Tommy James' version to shame! Up next, AC/DC. As Steven Tyler said, AC/DC's music, makes soup out of his girlfriend's panties. My apologies, if i offended anyone. Rock On!!!:tongue:

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

If anyone is close to lunch and wants something different how about this and even something for the health people...

View attachment 32226View attachment 32227

​Enjoy everyone including CB friends.

Oh my do those people actually eat those huge meat sandwiches !!! There's enough meat there on one plate to feed a whole family !!!

Thanks so much for lunch Jag :dancing:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Oh my do those people actually eat those huge meat sandwiches !!! There's enough meat there on one plate to feed a whole family !!!

Thanks so much for lunch Jag :dancing:
They sure do and that is a small mean for Nyorkers

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Not many hungry people here today? I am surprised. Even got some healthy wraps for the healthy people.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

I'm not even going to bother trying to catch up with all the fun in this thread I haven't been in here for days. I'll just continue from here on out, not being able to post from my phone sucks I have to transfer the pictures to the damn computer so much work lol. Jag by the way I found an image yesterday that screamed your name for an avatar I'll put it together and post it up here in a couple minutes you're going to love it lol

So look what was in our driveway this morning

Attachments

• IMG_0006_2.jpg
    IMG_0006_2.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 5

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site

I watch or at least attempt to watch All My Children online at work using a non hospital computer since everything streaming is blocked. If all Win7 computers are this pathetically slow, you couldn't pay me to use one. I've been sitting at this computer for 22 minutes and I've watched all of 2 minutes of this episode due to system lags and network problems.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

I watch or at least attempt to watch All My Children online at work using a non hospital computer since everything streaming is blocked. If all Win7 computers are this pathetically slow, you couldn't pay me to use one. I've been sitting at this computer for 22 minutes and I've watched all of 2 minutes of this episode due to system lags and network problems.

As someone in IT I would say it's not the computer, unless the hardware is just really bad, but possibly the network. If there is lots of traffic then it will be slow. Also I know a lot of people who just don't know how to setup a computer properly so there are a ton of Windows 7 settings that can really slow things down. Like I said though the hardware could just suck too so I guess that is also a possibility.

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site

The only computer connected to the network is my co-workers and the crappy one. The group I bill for has their own wifi which is how I'm able to watch seeing as how the hospital wifi is block happy.

I was back there 31 minutes total. I got 3 minutes into the show before the video kept buffering until it crashed the web browser.

​I guess Dimitri's return will wait until tomorrow.