The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

jafobabe

Jun 2, 2013
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

When I get parked tonight, I'm gonna pull my patch cord out, watch a movie while I'm plugged into the stereo for surround sound. I have six speakers that are at bed level, and up front in the doors and overhead panels, really pumps out the sound in a small space.

OoooOOO sounds like fun!!! Blast those speakers LOL

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

No need to watch NASCAR, I drove around Atlanta and lived, and that's all the car excitement I need.
Now that's a good one. have heard about that in Atlanta and it has been years since I have been to Atlanta.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Are the forums a tad slow today when hitting the post button before it renders and actually decides to post?

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

Thank you gals. He is still holding on pretty good. In fact his vitals and breathing are better then they were all day yesterday. This may end up being quite the ride. I was able to get a few hours of rest last night, so I'm ready for another day.

11949854-abstract-colorful-happy-birthday-card-vector-illustration.jpg

jafobabe

Jun 2, 2013
Visit site

Are the forums a tad slow today when hitting the post button before it renders and actually decides to post?

For a lot of people, it is a nice day outside... we had the rain you are now getting... sorry to hear it got to you on a weekend.!

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Its good to see everybody is having a good day. I'm sitting here now trying to customize and add all the apps on my old phone to my new one.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

Its good to see everybody is having a good day. I'm sitting here now trying to customize and add all the apps on my old phone to my new one.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T

That can be fun. Or annoying. Or annoyingly funny. Strange how that works.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

That can be fun. Or annoying. Or annoyingly funny. Strange how that works.

Yeah you are right lol. Its been a mixed feeling but I'm happy its all most setup the way I want. I've been tweaking my phone all weekend off and on.

Tapatalking from a Galaxy S4

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

Yeah you are right lol. Its been a mixed feeling but I'm happy its all most setup the way I want. I've been tweaking my phone all weekend off and on.

Tapatalking from a Galaxy S4

So, how's your S4 experience, so far?