The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

so we going to roll this thread into overdrive? or is everyone sleepy zZZZzZ ZZ Zz ZZ

Crude Berry

Mar 10, 2012
Visit site

My thoughts and prayers are with you Crude Berry. Having gone through this myself I know exactly how you must be feeling. Tomorrow will be a new day my friend and we will be here for you if you need us. We might be a small community but we care about our own. Be strong !

Crude Berry your post is the first one I opened to tonight. My heart goes out to you. You are certainly in my thoughts! I am sure as I read thru the other posts you will see we are all here for you in a very difficult time.

Thank you gals. He is still holding on pretty good. In fact his vitals and breathing are better then they were all day yesterday. This may end up being quite the ride. I was able to get a few hours of rest last night, so I'm ready for another day.

bamf-hacker

Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Happy Birthday Crude Berry.

I hope the evening went as well as it could have in that situation.

We are here for you.

Crude Berry

Mar 10, 2012
Visit site

Happy Birthday Crude Berry.

I hope the evening went as well as it could have in that situation.

We are here for you.

Thank you bamf. It did. Was able to get some sleep, dad is still holding on so we will see where the day takes us.

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Good Morning everyone! Going out to water hubby's garden before he returns today. Catch you in a hour or so!

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Thank you gals. He is still holding on pretty good. In fact his vitals and breathing are better then they were all day yesterday. This may end up being quite the ride. I was able to get a few hours of rest last night, so I'm ready for another day.

Better is good....one day at a time.....today is a new day.....be strong Crude Berry.

And.....Happy Birthday to You ! I know not much of a birthday but here's a birthday wallpaper for you anyways :)

Attachments

• cb1.png
    cb1.png
    603.6 KB · Views: 3

bamf-hacker

Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

getting ready to Skype with a good friend from Austria. Then we are going to a Potomac Nationals game that the kids won tickets for by reading :)

Which is all good to keep my mind off the fact that I need to go to work tomorrow... Don't get me wrong, I love my job, but we have so many projects going on right now that I am always stressed :)

SO.... Thank you my Team 20k peeps for helping me de-stress.

bamf-hacker

Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Mac question...

Anyone have a recommendation on how not to hurt the bottoms of my wrists while typing on the MBP? The edges of the case feels like it is cutting into my wrists.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

getting ready to Skype with a good friend from Austria. Then we are going to a Potomac Nationals game that the kids won tickets for by reading :)

Which is all good to keep my mind off the fact that I need to go to work tomorrow... Don't get me wrong, I love my job, but we have so many projects going on right now that I am always stressed :)

SO.... Thank you my Team 20k peeps for helping me de-stress.

I hear you Bamf.....my head is always spinning too....too much work and not enough staff...smh :not-interested:

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Oh forgot to say Good Morning Everyone :biggrin:

Attachments

• coffee.jpg
    coffee.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 13

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site

It was so nice sleeping in this morning! Now it's pouring and I don't feel like doing anything.

We went to see Star Trek Into Darkness yesterday, and I loved it! They did such a great job casting. And I'll see anything with Simon Pegg! I'm really looking forward to his new movie!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Good morning anyone who is here. Just finished grocery shopping and dodging the rain. Going out to Starbucks for Cappachino. Hope to see all of you later on today and again Welcome home Alli, We will have to catch up.:laughing:

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Mac question...

Anyone have a recommendation on how not to hurt the bottoms of my wrists while typing on the MBP? The edges of the case feels like it is cutting into my wrists.

Oh don't tell me such things!!! Ahh this is where I went last night to look at graduation gift
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1370793823.901234.jpg
I guess new ones out soon??
How about a wireless keyboard. Son usually has his laptop setup when not in classes to a monitor and a keyboard

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711