The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

middbrew

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Watching a great Movie right now with Denzel Washington called 'The Book Of Eli' getting ready to watch the prime time IndyCar race @ TX Motor Speedway. Now that is what I live and roll for in racing as well as Formula 1

I agree Jag, The Book Of Eli is a great movie.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Night all....I know I know it's Saturday night but after a family move today I'm pooped :not-interested:

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

It's storming here in south Louisiana. My siblings and I are currently stationed in the waiting room of a local hospital as we took my step father off of life support this morning to honor his wishes. We are down to the long waiting game right now. I've done this a few different times now and it doesn't get any easier. I hope everyone is having a good day.

My birthday is tomorrow, so hopefully it doesn't turn bittersweet for years to come.

Crude Berry your post is the first one I opened to tonight. My heart goes out to you. You are certainly in my thoughts! I am sure as I read thru the other posts you will see we are all here for you in a very difficult time.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Check out BKs new well deserved shirt he just won mins ago for the 113K Pantless Post in the CB challenge!!!!!!!!!!!

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Hey who was supposed to bring the ice cream tonight?

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234