The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Missed the ice cream again...dammit!!
Morning all...rainy here by should clear soon, so here's some bfast sandwiches while I wait...
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1370695811.014377.jpg

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Good Morning everyone...Would anybody care for an omelet for breakfast and coffee??

Tim Hortons And Pastry.jpg2011-09-22-Omelet6.jpgbreakfast-omelet.jpgCoffee Cappicino.jpgDDcoffee.jpggetty_rr_photo_of_veggie_omelet1 (1).jpg

This should be a bit different and hope you all like it!!:rolleyes:

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

So what are you trying to do? You want to switch from pop to IMAP?

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T

I use outlook2010 on a PC for one email address. Somewhat a carryover from a while ago. It has always been set to leave emails on the server so I think I'm good in that respect. However accessing thru my phone and thru desktop its like who gets their first as to where they are. Isn't the issue that it is set as POP rather than IMAP?

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Well that's not entirely true but POP I think is the issue as to why I have no calendar on my phone from that address too?

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
I use outlook2010 on a PC for one email address. Somewhat a carryover from a while ago. It has always been set to leave emails on the server so I think I'm good in that respect. However accessing thru my phone and thru desktop its like who gets their first as to where they are. Isn't the issue that it is set as POP rather than IMAP?

Well IMAp is supposed to make getting to email on diffrent devices easier so if you are trying to get to the email on your iPhone and desktop this should work. Try these instructions Elizabeth. This should help if you have outlook 2010.

http://donet.com/switch-from-pop-to-imap-outlook-2010-2/

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T