The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

papajohns_Double_Bacon_six_cheese.jpg

Fancy a slice? Double Bacon Six Cheese.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

OK team 20K... I had ten minutes to catch up and what... 1 page of new posts. SLACKERS :)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

So you haven't uploaded the secret video yet?
Ok secret Video... Let's about it or better yet I want to see it don't you BK..

Hey I just finished lunch so like my birddies can somewhere wake me at 5:30 PM so I can get ready to close up and go home....TY!!

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

Ok secret Video... Let's about it or better yet I want to see it don't you BK..

Hey I just finished lunch so like my birddies can somewhere wake me at 5:30 PM so I can get ready to close up and go home....TY!!

I'm just looking forward to editing royalties. Help me buy that extended battery, or a pack of Doublemint.

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

I just heard a reference to 'tractor chasing' attorneys on the news. We're those the guys who had to take summer school and remedial classes? You know, the slow ones?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

OK team 20K... I had ten minutes to catch up and what... 1 page of new posts. SLACKERS :)
I am at work by myself today with no bosses so I am very busy...Popping in when I can. If you hit a Milestone you would not have to go back and read all the posts and give out likes....Slacker!!!!:cool:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

BK What do you call an Attorney buried to his neck on the beach in sand........??????

Not enough Sand....LMAO :)

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Yumm!! And you know a fun fact: if you take the frosting off a cupcake it's a muffin, and muffins are healthy! Your welcome!

lol I wont even go intto the details but believe me muffins are not healthy ;)

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Nooooooooooo don't do it! *leaps in slow motion towards the cubcake/muffin* lol

Lmao! Hey what's done is done. I'm going to work it off later today anyway :D

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

It's funny cause that's what I do in the mornings...read thru then reply, cause otherwise I reply, it takes me to the end then go back and figure out where I left off...so I remember what page had a comment to reply then go back...*ugh, that was exhausting just explaining it* Where the hell is Rita?!! ;)

lol see that is why I read through in the morning then I reply on my computer because I can open the "reply with quote" in a new tab and keep my place. So who else in here has OCD? lol

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

He Ipheuria!! thank you for asking. Yes I did solve most of the issues. I tried to eliminate the third party widgets. I believe that they were making my sites load quite slow giving the blinking appearance when navigating from tab to tab. However when trying to put the changes I wanted into my template I kept messing up the close tag...darn little things. I know sounds like an easy task but for the life of me I couldn't find the error. Closed it up and started back two days later and viola!!
Seriously don't want to sound like I know what I am doing...I am one step above just hitting keys with my eyes closed but getting the hang of it.. Google uses an XLM editor...again not that I know what I'm taking about but have a book now whoo hoo :eek: and its the 1-2am reading. oh what fun!!! I must crazy to want to do this:cool:

no way are you crazy to want to do it I have so many books. Learning new things is like dessert to me I love it ;) I'm glad to hear you figured it out because believe me I know what it's like to be frustrated. See I love the whole building a site stuff but everytime I try I never am able to do it. I tried twice now on Tumblr and can't get the hang of it.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Thinking about adding another cup? I made the increments in 500 because I though it might take a bit to get to each level...yep true what they say about thinking sometimes...LOL and truth be told it was a wallpaper but didnt think anyone would want to use it so I just cut it in half.

take a bit to get to each level?? ha not any thread with me in it ;) lol yes I am a chatterbox I do admit

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

That avatar is hot! I'm getting jealous of you guys with these special avi's lol

Tapatalking 2.0

I could make you a special one ;) a half iPhone half Android cyborg to rule the world Muhahahaha

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh