The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Good evening everyone.... Home from work, chillin out and relaxing waiting for game 1 tonight of the NBA Finals. Gonna be a good one. My prediction is Heat in 6 but none the less a great series.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
It was all right, thanks. Yours? And HUGE congrats on the ride! Also, I would have turned into the biggest baby around that snake. They just make my skin crawl and I'm terrified of them; not as terrified as I am of small spaces, but still quite scared. We used to have them around our pool all the time and I'd immediately run to get my pistol and I'd shoot them. That's probably terrible but I couldn't rest easy knowing they were still slithering around those bushes. :rotfl: And in my defense, two of the three that I shot at my mom's house were Copperheads (the other was a non-venmous King Snake), which can easily kill you, so they had to go. My step dad would still get mad about it all the same, though. He's just out of his damn mind and catches them with his bare hands and puts them back in the woods, allowing them to come back in an hour. So I preferred to shoot them. I figured if they didn't return back to all their little snake friends in a timely manner then the others might get the message. :yes:

I might go to hell for that, I'm not sure yet.
I am not real fond myself especially of any venomous snake like a coral.....red touches yellow...Kill a fellow Red touches Black, Friend of Jack as we remember if they are venomous or not otherwise i will pick one up behind the head and tail and just throw it back in the woods. I came real close to run over it and picked up my legs and got around it, Stopped, Took a pic and moved on.

Last edited:

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Good evening everyone.... Home from work, chillin out and relaxing waiting for game 1 tonight of the NBA Finals. Gonna be a good one. My prediction is Heat in 6 but none the less a great series.

Good Evening everyone. Yes me too Jag, just finished dinner and now setteling in for the NBA Finals game 1. I also like Heat in 6. SMILE

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Good evening Jag! I guess we're on opposite sides for this. I'm picking the Spurs. Should be a great series.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Good Evening everyone. Yes me too Jag, just finished dinner and now setteling in for the NBA Finals game 1. I also like Heat in 6. SMILE

Yep spencer it is going to be a good game and I love game 1s because it sets the tone for the series. Have fun watching it

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Just got back from getting my Dexter groomed. $75 + tip 😳 I think I'm in the wrong profession !
He looks good though with his summer cut although he hates his life right now !

Sent from wendybeee's iPad using iMore Forums mobile app 💋

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Just got back from getting my Dexter groomed. $75 + tip 😳 I think I'm in the wrong profession !
He looks good though with his summer cut although he hates his life right now !

Sent from wendybeee's iPad using iMore Forums mobile app 💋

Seriously, it's so expensive! Those groomers must make a killing. And they're generally all weird. Skittle loves getting groomed as he genuinely loves any form of attention, and Ginger absolutely hates it and generally tries to bite the groomer.