Yeah eventually they'll force people off of the plan one way or another. I'm just wondering when they'll increase the price from $50. If I had an unlimited data plan that didn't throttle and included a hotspot, I'd use that as my home Internet if it was fast enough since I never go over 200GB on my home Internet and data plan.
    I always stick below 100gb as there for a bit Verizon was throwing people going over 100gb routinely off the plan. Not sure if they're still actively pursuing that. And when I had ATT DSL I did use it for all my internet haha. Att was 3mb down; if wind was blowing right direction

Now that I've got ~200mb down and home I find myself using it less at home but at work I use hotspot and often let kids use hotspot for their iPads/Netflix in the car.

Yeah, I've viewed it from every angle. Not sure what to do
    03-19-2017 11:06 PM
    I always stick below 100gb as there for a bit Verizon was throwing people going over 100gb routinely off the plan. Not sure if they're still actively pursuing that. And when I had ATT DSL I did use it for all my internet haha. Att was 3mb down; if wind was blowing right direction

Now that I've got ~200mb down and home I find myself using it less at home but at work I use hotspot and often let kids use hotspot for their iPads/Netflix in the car.

Yeah, I've viewed it from every angle. Not sure what to do
    You have 200mb down? Who's your provider? I'm jealous! Yeah it seems like it's either give it up and be mad now or be mad later when they force you off of it. That's part of the reason I haven't purchased one and done an assumption of liability on it.
    03-19-2017 11:18 PM
    You have 200mb down? Who's your provider? I'm jealous! Yeah it seems like it's either give it up and be mad now or be mad later when they force you off of it. That's part of the reason I haven't purchased one and done an assumption of liability on it.
    Provider is CableOne. Download I've seen spike to ~250 or so LOL. Upload normally 10-15. Not sure what's going on tonight but

Yeah I have no idea what to do about plan. I just figured with this new unlimited they would force everyone off sooner than later. Yeah I certainly wouldn't buy one and risk being forced off shortly after. Maybe I need to sell mine LOL
    03-19-2017 11:22 PM
    Provider is CableOne. Download I've seen spike to ~250 or so LOL. Upload normally 10-15. Not sure what's going on tonight but

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...a88ce9c6b9.jpg

Yeah I have no idea what to do about plan. I just figured with this new unlimited they would force everyone off sooner than later. Yeah I certainly wouldn't buy one and risk being forced off shortly after. Maybe I need to sell mine LOL
    The sad thing is that your 212.25Mbps down is ten times faster than mine. You're right I shouldn't risk it, but who knows what I'll do!
    blaine07 likes this.
    03-19-2017 11:26 PM
    I've been hailed here by someone saying my name. Couldn't let the community just taper off could we?
    blaine07 and Spencerdl like this.
    03-20-2017 01:17 AM
    Unable to sleep and reading forums has me testing my internet speeds. I'm pretty impressed with my mobile data... haven't tested in a while but T-Mobile has stepped their game up.

blaine07 likes this.
    03-20-2017 03:40 AM
    Good Morning 50K and welcome to Spring. ☀️ ☕️ . It's going to be a nice day in my neighborhood....
    blaine07 and Shanicenicolle like this.
    03-20-2017 06:57 AM
    Good Morning 50K and welcome to Spring. ☀️ ☕️ . It's going to be a nice day in my neighborhood....
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...9788fbad0b.jpg
    What weather app is that? The EGA in place of the sun is awesome, I'll have to tell my cousin who's a Marine vet.
    03-20-2017 08:57 AM
    I've been hailed here by someone saying my name. Couldn't let the community just taper off could we?
    What would iMore be without you?
    Spencerdl likes this.
    03-20-2017 08:58 AM
    For my email I have 2 accounts with Gmail, one with web hosting I have and a Exchange account for my employer.

I believe Spark was free for both. Airmail is $4.99 for iOS and like $9.99 for MacOS.

My thoughts on Spark VS Airmail... Spark just works, works well. What got me looking for third party email client over stock Mail app was the remind me later feature. Starting using Spark and it just had a lot of features I found myself using.

Airmail so far works good, as I said, it's almost too much if that makes since. Still getting used to it and setting it up etc. Immediate thing I wish Airmail had is a "dark mode" but Spark doesn't have that either.

Before I could definitely declare Airmail a winner over Spark I need to spend more time with its iPad and MacOS apps. Still trying to figure out the plethora of iOS options LOL.

This may provide you more insight than I can at moment though:

http://lifehacker.com/iphone-email-s...ail-1792225371
    Spark is free for Mac, I just downloaded it. I'll look at it tonight as I'm about to leave for work.
    Shanicenicolle and blaine07 like this.
    03-20-2017 09:09 AM
    Hmm I've been using the default mail manager. Using the mail app on mac has shown me how much junk mail I really get as I tend to ignore that inbox on my phone
    blaine07 and Anastayja1 like this.
    03-20-2017 09:38 AM
    What weather app is that? The EGA in place of the sun is awesome, I'll have to tell my cousin who's a Marine vet.
    Thanks. That would be BeWeather2
    blaine07 likes this.
    03-20-2017 05:45 PM
    Thanks. That would be BeWeather2
    You're welcome! I'll check it out, thanks.
    Spencerdl and blaine07 like this.
    03-20-2017 08:12 PM
    I been using this weather app lately. Really like it and tried a lot of them

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/weat...mUvbUpU2915608
    Spencerdl likes this.
    03-20-2017 08:47 PM
    I been using this weather app lately. Really like it and tried a lot of them

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/weat...mUvbUpU2915628
    For some reason I haven't tried that one, perhaps I'll look at it. thanks Blaine!
    03-20-2017 09:37 PM
    For some reason I haven't tried that one, perhaps I'll look at it. thanks Blaine!
    I used my $30 store credit from my BeatsX to get some apps in my wish list lol
    03-20-2017 09:41 PM
    I'm still within the return window for my BeatsX. Better behave myself. I think they're lost somewhere in my tore apart house. And I'm definitely loving Apple Music more than Amazon Prime Music
    03-20-2017 09:47 PM
    Nice! I'm using Storm by Weather Underground and like it.
    blaine07 likes this.
    03-20-2017 09:49 PM
    I'm still within the return window for my BeatsX. Better behave myself. I think they're lost somewhere in my tore apart house. And I'm definitely loving Apple Music more than Amazon Prime Music
    We'll make sure you find $30 card lol

You wanting to return your Beats?

Yeah, I've had a Play Music subscription for years since back in my Android days, and recently got Apple Music subscription to share with our iFamily since wife was going to get it and family subscription only a couple more a month. Have Amazon Prime music too and I'm with you, I think I prefer Apple Music but I don't listen to a ton of music
    03-20-2017 09:50 PM
    Nice! I'm using Storm by Weather Underground and like it.
    I have it but I'm picky about stupid radar lol. Like the "cartoon" one 🤦🏼*♂️

Edit:
    Specifically this style

03-20-2017 09:50 PM
    We'll make sure you find $30 card lol

You wanting to return your Beats?

Yeah, I've had a Play Music subscription for years since back in my Android days, and recently got Apple Music subscription to share with our iFamily since wife was going to get it and family subscription only a couple more a month. Have Amazon Prime music too and I'm with you, I think I prefer Apple Music but I don't listen to a ton of music
    I do. Especially recently. Music is appropriate therapy. I would rather pay $10 a month over what I pay for a human therapist.

I really want to try the Bose or the Jaybird Freedom. And I can price match the Beats Powerbeats 3 at Best Buy as they're $149 on Amazon right now. Maybe I'm just going deaf and need to accept it.
    03-20-2017 09:53 PM
    I do. Especially recently. Music is appropriate therapy. I would rather pay $10 a month over what I pay for a human therapist.

I really want to try the Bose or the Jaybird Freedom. And I can price match the Beats Powerbeats 3 at Best Buy as they're $149 on Amazon right now. Maybe I'm just going deaf and need to accept it.
    You do want to return them?
    03-20-2017 09:55 PM
    You do want to return them?
    I don't know yet. Plus, I wanted black and had to settle for blue. Maybe I'll check and see if they have the black in to match my case and phone..and iPad.
    blaine07 likes this.
    03-20-2017 09:59 PM
    I have it but I'm picky about stupid radar lol. Like the "cartoon" one 🤦🏼*♂️

Edit:
    Specifically this style

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...b51393f17c.jpg
    Which app is the? The best radar I've seen is MyRadar. I liked Raindar on Android too.
    03-20-2017 10:00 PM

I'd pick the Bose!
    03-20-2017 10:03 PM
29,861 ... 11781179118011811182 ...