The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Jan, yes Crutchfield is still around. I have no idea if they still the catalogs, but their website is around. Bose is great too.

I'm doing well, thanks, and I'm happy that WPCentral is getting busy. Have a great weekend and enjoy the awesome new Honda!
Thank you for the info Laura on Crutchfield. I remember those catalogs...lol Also thank you for the well wishes on the new Honda. Now if I can finish this month and get through how busy I have been especially today and tomorrow I might get to enjoy it.

I come by and pick you up to go to Starbucks for whatever you want ok...:)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Good Morning everyone in 20/50K. I had to come in an hour of my own time to just check in equipment and get ready for the day. I am going to be slammed so this might be my last post today. Have a great and wonderful weekend if I miss anyone else and a Pre hello to Wendy, Elizabeth, Carlos Laura and anyone else, Including of course Nikki. :):)

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
Good Morning Taz Manian Devil...lol Have a good weekend my friend and pray for me to get through today please...lol :)

Hope it goes by quick for you, have a good day.

usu3eqy7.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
I have Bose on my desktop and they are both very similar Laura and wow do I remember Crutcfield. Are they still in business?

Hope you are doing well besides the site or your forum kicking ****. I hope you are getting some good time for yourself.

Have Bose surround sound through out the house and Bluetooth through reciever, sound is awesome.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Have Bose surround sound through out the house and Bluetooth through reciever, sound is awesome.
Except for the Bose for my Desktop... Check this out... Home Theater Speakers - Surround Sound Systems | Fluance.com
These speakers are hand built and I have 2 sets - 4 of the towers and they are from Canada and incredible with a JVC AV receiver and Bluetooth player.
I stumbled on the fluance years ago and when I saw the price I thought yeh sure but when you read how they are made - tell me how impressive they are.
I have a pair of XL7 and a pair of AVH.

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
Except for the Bose for my Desktop... Check this out... Home Theater Speakers - Surround Sound Systems | Fluance.com
These speakers are hand built and I have 2 sets - 4 of the towers and they are from Canada and incredible with a JVC AV receiver and Bluetooth player.
I stumbled on the fluance years ago and when I saw the price I thought yeh sure but when you read how they are made - tell me how impressive they are.
I have a pair of XL7 and a pair of AVH.

That's the one thing I half to have, my music and sound has to be there.
Those systems look awesome.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Airwaysoffices