The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Wow I finally caught up to,the end of the thread for now. Time to finish and fold laundry and figure if I am going to order out for dinner or not.

thatgirl87

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Good afternoon, folks. My work day is done. I can't wait to get home. I brought my sweater thinking I'd need it, but I didn't need it. The weather is nice today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
Good afternoon, folks. My work day is done. I can't wait to get home. I brought my sweater thinking I'd need it, but I didn't need it. The weather is nice today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Excellent! I'm looking forward to next week when it is finally supposed to get warmer.

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Tapatalk

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Thanks!

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Tapatalk

Now where is that setting in Instagram that you can set to be notified when someone wants to add you and you have to approve them. I forgot and cat find it. Do t want it open just to get pics or grab mine if I don't know or want them to.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Good evening everyone ! Hope you all are enjoying your Saturday evening 😀 OMG the NYRangers squashed the Habs today lol !

Sent from wendybeee's iPad using iMore Forums mobile app 💋

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Had to go to Buffalo today to bring our damaged luggage back to Southwest Airlines. It was brand new for our trip. They gave us the money to buy a new set.....YAY!!! Now we are staying overnight with our family in Niagara Falls ! It's a bit cool and sometimes rainy which is a shame because there is so much to do outdoors here that the kids love !

ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1400367846.107003.jpg

Sent from wendybeee's iPad using iMore Forums mobile app 💋

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Now where is that setting in Instagram that you can set to be notified when someone wants to add you and you have to approve them. I forgot and cat find it. Do t want it open just to get pics or grab mine if I don't know or want them to.

Not sure if you need to confirm anyone

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR