i want to be Banned.

androidluvr2

Mar 30, 2013
Visit site
If you want to be banned, head on over to the AC forum. The mods over there are power trippy and anti-woman unless you are a stupid, ignorant woman who reminds them of a damsel in distress. So pretend to be a strong, intelligent, educated woman and post on AC. You will be banned in no time, lol!

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site
Now, I've seen something similar on CrackBerry where they have the 'Ban the Person Above You' game, where insults are supposed to be preposterous and fun, is this the kind of banning you wanna have, just for giggles, or you wanna be tossed out like a beggar? ;)

I ask, because as I get to know people a bit, it helps to know which path to take.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Now, I've seen something similar on CrackBerry where they have the 'Ban the Person Above You' game, where insults are supposed to be preposterous and fun, is this the kind of banning you wanna have, just for giggles, or you wanna be tossed out like a beggar? ;)

I ask, because as I get to know people a bit, it helps to know which path to take.

hey BergerKing? thanks for taking the time to read into my own little creation here..

now, do i want to be banned - haha or Banhammered! - GTFO? to be honest i still am unsure, crazy i know. lately i feel like a have a case of "forum burnout".. and it's not exactly the first time for me. i'm sure once WWDC rolls around and iOS 7 beta drops i'll become a little more productive around here like i once was

not sure how many warnings i have left but its gotta be getting close!

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site
hey BergerKing? thanks for taking the time to read into my own little creation here..

now, do i want to be banned - haha or Banhammered! - GTFO? to be honest i still am unsure, crazy i know. lately i feel like a have a case of "forum burnout".. and it's not exactly the first time for me. i'm sure once WWDC rolls around and iOS 7 beta drops i'll become a little more productive around here like i once was

not sure how many warnings i have left but its gotta be getting close!

But, of course, if you're permabanned, then the fun ends. At my home site, last year was almost dead. I was on hiatus, mostly, as I take breaks away just to ensure I don't burn out. But, there are groups of people in Off Topic that I hang with and we have the crazy games. Get creative and have fun with things, and stave off getting canned, 'cause that makes it harder to even think about coming back.

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site
Can i have your Post Count? That sure would help me get to 20k.:p

Aww, grunt, if only it was that easy to just 'gift' posts out. Achievement and milestones in posting can be a hoot. If it was easy, everyone would do it. In my case, though, it may sound nuts, but less than 100 of my posts were written off of mobile devices.

Richard Nieves

Jan 22, 2013
Visit site
This is entertaining :) don't remembering reading a forum as vibrant as imore since precentral. Tried to get into wp and android central but didn't seem very lively :) anyway good luck getting banned lol

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Success!

2up4utj.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro