i want to be Banned.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Found this thread and it reminds me of the days of on-line communities like Prodigy where you got Banned for the smallest infractions and if your a known violator the chat police as we called them would follow you around and monitor you. We had ways around that but I still had most of my Profiles suspended at one time or another being a member of the Insult Regs was an honor back then.
null_zps49316433.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 5

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
Found this thread and it reminds me of the days of on-line communities like Prodigy where you got Banned for the smallest infractions and if your a known violator the chat police as we called them would follow you around and monitor you. We had ways around that but I still had most of my Profiles suspended at one time or another being a member of the Insult Regs was an honor back then.
http://i680.photobucket.com/albums/vv163/kataran1/null_zps49316433.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 5

Nice certificate. I'd hang it on the fridge

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
He's gone for a lengthy respite. He and the admins will discuss the possibility of a return at a later date.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I don't wish ill will on anyone no matter what the situation but I am shocked at how many people are shocked that he got his wish and a lengthy ban when he asked for it and if you read the majority of his posts and this is being non judgemental but simply stating truth and nothing more.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73