has the USA ever been closer to war with N. Korea than now?

eastbayrae

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
NK is in a bad position. I doubt China will back them in a full scale war for the fact there would be a mass exodus of refugees into China.

pappy53

Banned
Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
I just hope that Obummer will have the "nads to retaliate. He will probably be scared that he will upset the liberals.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Its seems every year NK does this same thing. At some point the talk has to stop and you either are going to do something or not. I'm sick of hearing about it all on CNN lol

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk HD

Engire

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
Interesting question really. A better one might be have we ever stopped the original war with NK? Back in the 50's the US and SK entered into a truce or cease fire with NK and nothing more. There has since been a De-militarized zone maned by all three nations and the truce has always been uneasy and volatile.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Its seems every year NK does this same thing. At some point the talk has to stop and you either are going to do something or not. I'm sick of hearing about it all on CNN lol

at least you're not watching Fox News

i'd rather watch 24 hours of Glee, straight! and that's bad.

EauRouge

Trusted Member
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
I'd say they were closer to a war back in the day (1950-1953). But heck, that was just a police action. There has yet to be a war.

pappy53

Banned
Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
If not for Fox News, people would never know about things such as the Benghazi cover-up. All of the other networks are so far to the left that it is funny. And scared to death of Obummer.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
North Korea is like when a little kid gets really mad at an adult and wants to hit them so they rare back and "punch" them in the leg or something and the adult turns around and looks at them and they burst into tears.

Today's display of the laser LAWS system should be a nice little reminder to their powers that be that we can literally burn a smiley face in his terrible hair cut while he sleeps.

ThomasJL

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
What bothers me is why do we continually spend money, your tax dollars & mine, that we don't have.....to continue to protect S. Korea? What do we get out of it?

Donald Trump is right, SK should be PAYING us.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Strategic location for military presence...that about sums up WHY we do it. To be honest, we don't really "protect" South Korea anymore than their own soldiers do, the U.S. presence there pretty much keeps North Korea at bay 99% of the time (even now...notice how they've been playing games with industry vs. actually trying to "invade" from North to South).

And let's face it, North Korea isn't really why that military location is important right there in South Korea...it's China.

Balancing acts are expensive and redundant. And I don't agree with it 100%, but i do understand it.

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
North Korea is a complete joke. ONE of our cruisers has more missiles than the entire North Korean military. Forget actual electricity to power them.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal