Rush Limbaugh likes iMore

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
And Rene...

Rush was talking with a girl from Arizona near the bottom of his 3rd hour... she asked what his favorite Apple blogs were... and after the bottom of the hour break, he came back and listed some of his favorite Apple blogs and said... paraphrasing... 'In no particular order... iMore dot com... it's run by a guy named Rene Ritchie... he's in Canada I think'... then said something about getting good tips from him... I'll get an official transcript and add it here.

RUSH: Rosie in Lake Havasu, I went to my RSS reader and this is really tough because I've never mentioned any of these before. I can't mention them all, but since you said Apple, that helps narrow it down. In no particular order, here they are: iMore.com. That's run by a guy named Rene Ritchie. I think he's out of Canada, but this site, in addition to keeping you up-to-speed on everything happening with Apple, will offer you excellent tips on using Apple products, both the mobile and desktop.

The audio: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/33060550/0322Rush.mp3

Last edited:

phonejunky

Jan 24, 2010
Visit site
People still care what he says lol. Had no idea anyone listened to Limbaugh anymore. after the invention of Google. Guess people still need someone to tell them who to like and what the truth is weird.

mulasien

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
People still care what he says lol. Had no idea anyone listened to Limbaugh anymore. after the invention of Google. Guess people still need someone to tell them who to like and what the truth is weird.

You mean like listening Bill Maher and MSNBC?

That argument ALWAYS swings both ways, no one is immune. No. One.

phonejunky

Jan 24, 2010
Visit site
They're full of it on both sides of the fence so I just do my own research and investigating. Both sides at the end of the day are in it for the money just who wants to help us a little more along the way to there personal gain.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2