I was watching a video of Kevin and Rene showing off what was in their bags (and amazed by how much stuff they actually pack in!) when they were at CES last month, and also saw a similar post on CB yesterday. So now I'm curious - what tech related items do you carry with you to work or school iMore?

I'll start:

Timbuk2 Mission Messenger bag
    iPad 3, BlackBerry PlayBook (usually take 1 or the other)
    BlackBerry Z10, Bold 9900 (work issued), iPod touch 5
    Adonit Jot Pro stylus, Canon 300HS, Jawbone Era headset

02-17-2013 10:46 PM
    I am anti purse even though I'm female. I don't carry enough crap to justify a purse. I have a checkbook, iPhone and my keys. All that fits in my pocket.

In my lunch bag: Blue ice packet, one Mountain Dew, one veggie sausage and cheese biscuit and an apple.
    In my gym bag: Track shorts, tank top, t-shirt, water bottle, headphones for the iPhone and my arm band for the iPhone.
    BlackBerry Guy likes this.
    02-19-2013 02:06 PM
    Great topic. I've always loved seeing what kind of gear people carry around.

This is the stuff I carry everyday:

ECBC Lance Daypack B7103
    iPad Mini
    MacBook Pro 15"
    iPhone 4S (Not Shown)
    1 MagSafe Power Adapter
    3 Apple USB Adapters
    2 USB-to-30-pin cables (One for iPhone and a spare)
    1 USB-to-Lightning cable
    Apple 30-pin Digital AV Adapter
    Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Adapter
    3.5mm Splitter
    New Trent IMP120D 12,000mAh charger
    IMP120D Charger (Not Shown)
    New Trent NT120T 12,000mAh Charger
    3 USB-to-Micro USB Cables
    Western Digital MyPassport 1TB Hard Drive
    16GB Flashdrive
    New Trent NT88C Dual USB Car Charger
    Just Mobile Dual USB Car Charger (Not Shown)
    Apple Ear Buds
    1 Notebook
    1 Folder
    Pens
    Glasses
    Advil
    Leatherman Wingman

What's in your bag?-img_0007.jpg
    02-19-2013 03:18 PM
    - Adidas Sport Backpack (from when I played soccer)
    - MacBook Pro; 13"
    - iPad mini
    - iPhone 5
    - iPod touch 4G
    - EarPods
    - 60W MagSafe Power Adapter, AC wall plug, and power cord
    - 3 Lightning to USB Cables
    - 1 30-pin to USB Cable
    - 4 USB Power Adapters
    - textbooks (differ depending on the day)
    - notebook
    - pens, pencils, highlighters
    - Casio calculator

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Exxod; 02-20-2013 at 09:39 AM.
    02-19-2013 08:40 PM
    Accidental double post.
    02-19-2013 09:01 PM
    I don't carry a bag/murse/fanny pack etc. iPhone 4 and my DL, debit, credit cards in my front left pocket- keys and knife go in my right front pocket.
    02-19-2013 11:01 PM
    These are the items i would take with me if I'm going away for a few days or whatever

iPhone 4s
    iPod 30Gb
    Asus Transformer prime infinity
    Blackberry Playbook (Love the size of this tab)
    Charging cables
    Micro fiber cloths
    USB drives
    Western digital external hard drive 1TB

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk HD
    02-21-2013 07:18 PM
    Usually my playbook, and my BlackBerry phone. If I am staying at a hotel for a few days ill bring my 09 mbp. If I'm going to be away from a charger for a bit ill bring my spare battery for the 9900 and my extended seidio battery for the 9900 along with the external battery charger.

Mainly I just carry my BlackBerry though. I don't need to be that connected on the road. If I am I can't pay attention to what I'm looking at or where I am.

Sent from my game boy color
    02-21-2013 08:33 PM
    mobile phone, ipod shuffle, note pad, pen, keys, USB flash disc, mirror, comb, lipstick, and napkin papers
    02-26-2013 10:43 PM
    So thought this would be a good thread to ask my question. Looking for a bag for travel for a bunch of stuff. 2 iPads (mine and hubby's) ipad mini, Mac Air, iPod and many charging cables and battery packs cords etc. Like one with different compartments to keep things organized. We go to lake a lot over the summer and want a dedicated bag. Any help would be appreciated.
    03-16-2013 01:14 PM
    So thought this would be a good thread to ask my question. Looking for a bag for travel for a bunch of stuff. 2 iPads (mine and hubby's) ipad mini, Mac Air, iPod and many charging cables and battery packs cords etc. Like one with different compartments to keep things organized. We go to lake a lot over the summer and want a dedicated bag. Any help would be appreciated.
    I just carry a regular leather bag for my stuff. It doesn't have all the different compartments so i have been looking around. Here's one I've been looking at recently.

http://www.amazon.com/Mobile-Edge-Me...mUvbUpU2002345

phreddyl likes this.
    03-16-2013 02:37 PM
    I just carry a regular leather bag for my stuff. It doesn't have all the different compartments so i have been looking around. Here's one I've been looking at recently.

http://www.amazon.com/Mobile-Edge-Me...mUvbUpU2002348

That one looks pretty good. I have been contemplating this one http://www.amazon.com/Targus-TSB705U...mUvbUpU2002348
    Relletti likes this.
    03-16-2013 02:45 PM
    That one looks pretty good. I have been contemplating this one http://www.amazon.com/Targus-TSB705U...mUvbUpU2002351
    That's a nice one too. They seem to have all the same compartments so now i guess its up to what style you like. I know i usually don't carry my laptop around when i have my asus tab so i could go with either one and still have some room left for other stuff.

03-16-2013 02:55 PM
    That's a nice one too. They seem to have all the same compartments so now i guess its up to what style you like. I know i usually don't carry my laptop around when i have my asus tab so i could go with either one and still have some room left for other stuff.

Yeah it's more for travel. I will basically be taking it from the house to car and the car to lake house. I use this one for work http://www.amazon.com/STM-DP-4002-07...mUvbUpU2002353

Figure I am gonna need more space for his stuff when we travel.
    03-16-2013 03:01 PM
    Yeah it's more for travel. I will basically be taking it from the house to car and the car to lake house. I use this one for work http://www.amazon.com/STM-DP-4002-07...mUvbUpU2002355

Figure I am gonna need more space for his stuff when we travel.
    That's a neat looking bag. Looks like its easy to just pick up and go. Now this bag here is big but it should fit your needs as far as space. Some reviews have said its a lot of room for all your devices.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B002SX...mUvbUpU2002355

Tapatalking
    03-16-2013 03:10 PM
    That's a neat looking bag. Looks like its easy to just pick up and go. Now this bag here is big but it should fit your needs as far as space. Some reviews have said its a lot of room for all your devices.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B002SX...mUvbUpU2002359

Tapatalking
    I saw that one. I think I like the targus one a little better. Decisions decisions. Thanks for your input!
    03-16-2013 03:17 PM
    I saw that one. I think I like the targus one a little better. Decisions decisions. Thanks for your input!
    Yup thanks for yours too!

Tapatalking
    03-16-2013 03:27 PM
    Phreddyl, how much are you looking to spend? I can't say enough good things about my EC-BC Lance Daypack. It was 150 (they also have cheaper models too) but as you can see from my post above it can hold a ton. I fit all of that stuff I listed in there with tons of room left over. It has a dedicated laptop pocket that sits closest to your back. The middle pocket, which is the largest pocket has a dedicated iPad/tablet pocket (I throw my mini in the dedicated pocket then put my other iPad in there as well, not in the iPad pocket) I have room for some notebooks, textbooks and whatever else and I also throw my mac charger in there. There is also a mesh zippered pocket above the iPad pocket which is where one of my batteries go with its charger. The pocket in front of that one is where the rest of my chargers and cables go, pens, adapters and whatever other miscellaneous items. And the very front is a huge deep pocket where you can also throw anything you want practically. I have my other battery in there with its charger. It also has a small pocket that is lined with fleece in-between the laptop and large middle pocket. I toss my phone or iPod in there. also two water bottle pockets. With everything I put in my bag it stays remarkably slim. They have various models at different prices so go to there website and check them out. Amazing build quality and I really can't say enough good things about them.
    phreddyl likes this.
    03-17-2013 01:32 AM
    Thank you! I will check them out- Its a bit more than I wanted to spend- my budget it probably no more than $80- its not for everyday use and wont take much of a beating-
    03-17-2013 12:32 PM
    Here's mine.
    phreddyl likes this.
    03-17-2013 06:59 PM
    I carry my iPhone and only my iPhone;keys and wallet as well. I don't see the need to carry around everything anymore with such powerful pocket computers.
    03-18-2013 08:17 AM
    I don't carry a bag, but I have posted a 'pocket dump' picture on IG a couple times.
    Usually my daily luggage consists of:
    - iPhone 5
    - slim wallet by Boconi
    - Kool menthol lights
    - Bic lighter
    - white Skull Candy 50/50 headphones
    - Chapstick
    - Keys
    - Ruger LC9

Sometimes I carry a tie clip too, I ususally wear collared shirts and keep a small collection of ties in my car... Never know when you have to throw something on real quick!
    03-18-2013 10:32 PM
    I go back and forth between my Oakley Small Icon and Kitchen Sink backpacks:

-iPad4
    -Ice Cubes gum, 2-4 boxes(this stuff is the God of gums)
    -Asus UX31A Ultrabook
    -Nokia 820
    -Microsoft Wedge keyboard
    -various pens
    -Leatherman
    -Thermaltake Level 10 mouse
    -Inergie dual port charger
    -128gig thumbdrive
    -Parrot Zik cans
    -Sony DSC-HX30 camera
    -Oakley sunglasses, I have 20 odd pairs and change them depending on the day of the week.
    -Carmex
    -ear plugs, I fly on a lot of military aircraft and ear plugs are invaluable
    03-28-2013 07:13 PM
    I was watching a video of Kevin and Rene showing off what was in their bags (and amazed by how much stuff they actually pack in!) when they were at CES last month, and also saw a similar post on CB yesterday. So now I'm curious - what tech related items do you carry with you to work or school iMore?

I'll start:

Timbuk2 Mission Messenger bag
    iPad 3, BlackBerry PlayBook (usually take 1 or the other)
    BlackBerry Z10, Bold 9900 (work issued), iPod touch 5
    Adonit Jot Pro stylus, Canon 300HS, Jawbone Era headset

http://i734.photobucket.com/albums/w...ps1c567c57.jpg
    holy you carry a lot of devices around. I just have a one phone, and one laptop. :S
    04-12-2013 06:08 PM
    No bag or purse for me.

I just have my Nokia Lumia 900, wallet, Klipsch headphones, and sometimes a Jabra Bluetooth. I might also take a Seidio charging vault.
    Sent from my Lumia 900 using Foroplex
    04-13-2013 03:41 PM
28 12