Spotify or Pandora

Amo

Dec 10, 2011
Visit site
I'm trying to decide what is the best music streaming app to purchase. Spotify is pricier but it seems to have me captured right now. I could use some feedback from anyone that has used either of these. Thanks in advance.

miah84

Jun 5, 2012
Visit site
I've never used spotify, but if I may make another suggestion, I've been using MOG for awhile now and I'm very satisfied. It's simple, works flawlessly, and you can download songs to your device so you don't have to soak up any data streaming. It's $9.99 a month but definitely worth every penny.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Well, they're really quite different: Spotify let's you play specific songs and albums OR do a random radio stream; with Pandora you cannot choose specific tracks, just the station. How much control do you want?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I agree with Massie, however, I've used both and only listen to the music based on my selection of artist(s) & songs and I've found that Pandora plays music more in-line with >>my<< preferences than Spotify. That is not to say that Spotify isn't worthwhile because it is nor does everyone feel the same way.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
I'm trying to decide what is the best music streaming app to purchase. Spotify is pricier but it seems to have me captured right now. I could use some feedback from anyone that has used either of these. Thanks in advance.

Spotify Premium is worth every cent and you can cancel at any time. my suggestion would be to try it for a month and see for yourself

bgesullo

Jan 13, 2012
Visit site
Pandora gives you a free option that doesn't limit you except for ads. Spotify I just started using and actually like a lot so far. It gives you more control and has more variety to choose from.

sherlock

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
I've used Pandora and Sirius (paid). Sirius plays random songs based on the particular station your on. Pandora seems to do a pretty good job of feeding you music you'll like asking as you take the time to train it.

Nobody has mentioned Slacker radio? I used to use it and I see they just got a big update and facelift.

Sent from an iPhone4s with Tapatalk