Please forgive me imore.......

mikesa_tx

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
So here is my story.

I have had the iphone since day one of this remarkable smartphone. My contract was up this past November and besides going to the Iphone 5, I decided to go to.....bare with me here.....Android and the Samsung Galaxy S 3. Once I got this phone I am not going to lie, I was excited to see how it was and what this "The next big thing is already here" hype was all about. It did not take me long to realize how much I love the iphone and how I was shooting myself in the foot for using my upgrade on an Android phone.

This is where the story gets good.

I had the phone for a week and was not feeling it at all. I wanted to get back with my iPhone, I felt like I cheated on imore, haha! I quickly got a hold of AT&T to set myself back up with my iphone. I told them the situation. They asked me if I had the new phone for more than 14 days, I told them I did not and only had it for 7. They then made my day even batter. Remember I thought I just used my upgrade on nothing and would be stuck for another two years with my phone without eligibility. They told me about a 14 day buyers remorse program. This is, I can send the phone back (bought it off of amazon) and once they receive it, they would give me back my eligibility and I would then be able to upgrade to the phone in which I knew I should of done when my contract was up, the iPhone 5!

I just wanted to share this with you guys. I know I rambled on and on but I now know that I am with Apple for a reason. I love everything Apple!

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
It's always good to try out stuff if you're curious, otherwise you're just following blindly, and that does nothing for your own personal experience...I have enough friends and family who use the GSIII and other Android based phones to experience the stuff without having to buy them, i even switched out with my brother in law (when he had the GSIII) for a few days just to see what it was like. I just couldn't get into it, i played with settings, customized it into oblivion, researched the "best" new Android user settings and resources and after I gave it back, i was so happy to have my iPhone back. I did the same with the Lumia 920 (but only for a part of a day) and that's all it took to shy away from that phone.

My home is on the iPhone...it's just what does it for me.

mikesa_tx

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Yup I customized it and customized it but too wasn't feeling it at all. I agree with you, the iPhone is where it is and where I feel the most comfortable with. Now I can't wait till I get the 5 in a few days.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Interestingly enough, after my brother had my iPhone 5 for the few days we switched out...he sold his GSIII and bought an iP5. He loves everything about it except the screen size, but says he's getting used to it now. He came from a Note to the GSIII to the iPhone 5 so i can understand the size jolt he received.

mikesa_tx

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Interestingly enough, after my brother had my iPhone 5 for the few days we switched out...he sold his GSIII and bought an iP5. He loves everything about it except the screen size, but says he's getting used to it now. He came from a Note to the GSIII to the iPhone 5 so i can understand the size jolt he received.

Yeah he went from the huge screen of the note down to the GSIII where it is still good to a 5. I don't really watch much on my phone as far as videos and stuff so the 5 screen will do me just fine.

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
So here is my story.

I have had the iphone since day one of this remarkable smartphone. My contract was up this past November and besides going to the Iphone 5, I decided to go to.....bare with me here.....Android and the Samsung Galaxy S 3. Once I got this phone I am not going to lie, I was excited to see how it was and what this "The next big thing is already here" hype was all about. It did not take me long to realize how much I love the iphone and how I was shooting myself in the foot for using my upgrade on an Android phone.

This is where the story gets good.

I had the phone for a week and was not feeling it at all. I wanted to get back with my iPhone, I felt like I cheated on imore, haha! I quickly got a hold of AT&T to set myself back up with my iphone. I told them the situation. They asked me if I had the new phone for more than 14 days, I told them I did not and only had it for 7. They then made my day even batter. Remember I thought I just used my upgrade on nothing and would be stuck for another two years with my phone without eligibility. They told me about a 14 day buyers remorse program. This is, I can send the phone back (bought it off of amazon) and once they receive it, they would give me back my eligibility and I would then be able to upgrade to the phone in which I knew I should of done when my contract was up, the iPhone 5!

I just wanted to share this with you guys. I know I rambled on and on but I now know that I am with Apple for a reason. I love everything Apple!

Sorry, i never became a Priest (like my Mother wanted), but i will give you Absolution, if you wish.:rolleyes:
P.S. I can say it in Latin.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2