Thoughts on the firing of Scott Forstall...

DaPhoneking

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
Just wanted to hear of everyone's thoughts of Scott Forstall being fired from iOS development and what you think Jony Ive will change.

Sent from the shadows of darkness using Tapatalk

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I find this kind of internal strife kind of odd...especially getting out to the public. It tells me there is some stormy weather going on inside Apple, and i honestly don't know what to think about it. One can only hope it doesn't effect development of new products and further polishing of existing stuff...

Eric808

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
I really don't know what to think about all of this...we only hear what the media tells us. I do believe what some "inside sources" say but like with everything, there always is two sides to the stories. I do admit that I'm one of those users that LOVE iOS and believe that the original vision to build ontop of OS X platform worked perfectly...in the beginning. As time went on Forstall did polish up iOS but in typical fashion. This is where I'm torn, I do understand the whole theory of why change something that isn’t broken. Yet on the other hand the competition has been attempting to make major changes to their OS that their customers seem to enjoy. I do believe that iOS can keep its user friendly Apple feel while bringing us changes that will once again awe us.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro