Crackberry refugees?

mikeo007

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
Allow me to help. :)

http://forums.crackberry.com/members/pkcable-444175/

He's one of our best mods, that's for sure.

Agreed, PK is awesome!

Hey, did anyone see Crackberry Kevin's post in that rather undesirable thread over on Crackberry a few days ago? Sounds like they're actively working on some cross forum community stuff. This is pretty exciting, I'd love to be able to interact with users from all the Mobile Nations sites in one central location! That way the "fanboy" (for lack of a better term) type people can stay in their device specific forums, while people who like to discuss all the platforms can get together in centralized place. Oh the possibilities!!

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
The cross platform forum sounds great to me. I'd love to keep up with latest mobile technology and have discussions with reasonable people open to various viewpoints.
Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

BlackBerry Guy

Trusted Member
Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Agreed, PK is awesome!

Hey, did anyone see Crackberry Kevin's post in that rather undesirable thread over on Crackberry a few days ago? Sounds like they're actively working on some cross forum community stuff. This is pretty exciting, I'd love to be able to interact with users from all the Mobile Nations sites in one central location! That way the "fanboy" (for lack of a better term) type people can stay in their device specific forums, while people who like to discuss all the platforms can get together in centralized place. Oh the possibilities!!

Oh, thaaat thread lol

Kevin's got a good idea there. Would love to interact with other open minded people where things can be discussed and one can agree to disagree without things turning into a word twisting passive aggressive war of words.

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
Oh, thaaat thread lol

Kevin's got a good idea there. Would love to interact with other open minded propos where things can be discussed and one can agree to disagree without things turning into a word twisting passive aggressive war of words.
I got caught up in that thread too. :(

I'm taking a long hiatus from CB as a result of the poster who started that thread.

No, I wasn't warned or banned. I just don't need that kind of stress.

BlackBerry Guy

Trusted Member
Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
I got caught up in that thread too. :(

I'm taking a long hiatus from CB as a result of the poster who started that thread.

No, I wasn't warned or banned. I just don't need that kind of stress.

We all got a little caught up in that one. The OP has a way of being...inflammatory.

Don't let a few bad apples (or would that be berries?) spoil it for you :)

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
We all got a little caught up in that one. The OP has a way of being...inflammatory.

Don't let a few bad apples (or would that be berries?) spoil it for you :)
I have a feeling he will wear out his welcome, due to his passive/aggressive baiting.

I'll be back on CB once that happens.

li2327

Jun 28, 2009
Visit site
I've had every platform out there..blackberry, windows, android, webos, Symbian, and even the sidekick. I loved them all but really getting attached to my iPhone. I'm not sure if I'm going to eventually get the 5 but I'm enjoying the 4 enough to stick with iOS for a while. :)

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
I've had every platform out there..blackberry, windows, android, webos, Symbian, and even the sidekick. I loved them all but really getting attached to my iPhone. I'm not sure if I'm going to eventually get the 5 but I'm enjoying the 4 enough to stick with iOS for a while. :)
Cool! You've certainly had practice with all the platforms.

I'm glad to hear the iPhone 4 is working well for you. :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73