Apple Care? Squaretrade? Some other protection plan?

JSho101

Feb 20, 2009
Visit site
I had an iPhone 4 for about 2.5 years and didn't purchase any sort of protection plan. However, I was thinking about purchasing one for my white 32 gig iPhone 5. My question is, are any of the protection programs worth it? If you guys purchased protection plans, which one(s) do you recommend? Let me know your thoughts, please! I have AT&T and didn't know if they also offered any sort of protection plan for iPhone that would be worth it.

Much appreciated!

CG68

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
I've always used my Otterbox Defender case as my protection plan. ;) Obviously this won't help if the phone is stolen though or if you drop it in the pool.

ups925

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
I bought apple care+. Ive never needed insurance before in the past and i keep good tabs on my phone. Ive just seen too many cracked iphone screens to not get it. I wont have to be as careful with it and when the battery goes i can get the phone swapped out for hopefully a brand new one.

JSho101

Feb 20, 2009
Visit site
Thanks for the input guys. I'm going to check out Apple Care and Squaretrade. Not sure which one I'll go with, but I think I want something for peace of mind.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner