The battle won, but the war isnt over. Samsung officially suing Apple over LTE.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
20mil over 4 months (May - Sept.) vs. Apple's 37mil. units over 4 months (Oct. - January)...lol, it's so cute when they try to keep up.

Oh, btw...iPhone 5 looks to break that number quite easily. Just sayin'...

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
I don't care who stole from whom(i think my grammar is correct), the SGS3 put a scare into Apple, and will destroy BB. Apple's fan base is rock solid and knowledgeable. BB's fan base is wavering and fanatic. Android's fan base is semi-loyal and learning. The world needs competition, to promote business growth. What the world doesn't need is...screaming fanatical fanboys who won't acknowledge both sides of an argument(it's their way, or the highway).
The end of my rant. These opinions are all mine.:p

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I don't care who stole from whom(i think my grammar is correct), the SGS3 put a scare into Apple, and will destroy BB. Apple's fan base is rock solid and knowledgeable. BB's fan base is wavering and fanatic. Android's fan base is semi-loyal and learning. The world needs competition, to promote business growth. What the world doesn't need is...screaming fanatical fanboys who won't acknowledge both sides of an argument(it's their way, or the highway).
The end of my rant. These opinions are all mine.:p

I personally couldn't care what features were stolen from whom ever either....all I care about is what device will work for ME and my daily needs. I love my 4S, but at the same time the SGS3 has tweaked my interest as well. If my daughter doesn't take advantage of my upgrade soon, mommy may find herself with a new device to play with (maybe) :p LOL

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
I personally couldn't care what features were stolen from whom ever either....all I care about is what device will work for ME and my daily needs. I love my 4S, but at the same time the SGS3 has tweaked my interest as well. If my daughter doesn't take advantage of my upgrade soon, mommy may find herself with a new device to play with (maybe) :p LOL

Like you said....Whatever works for you.:eek:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2