What was your first cellphone EVER ??

cjvitek

Jul 5, 2008
Visit site
I don't recall my first. It was from Verizon, circa 1998 or so. Had a flip plastic cover, and a pull our wire antennae. Sort of candy-bar shaped, rounded corners. Around the same time as a star tac, but not one of those.

Chris

DaPhoneking

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
:eek: OMG !! That's the one lol. How the fock did you find it?!? I googled up down left right sideways etc lol and couldn't find it :p

Ewww omg, thinking back when I had that ph I loved it at the time cuz it was soo "slim and sleek" looking :eek: :p lmao!!

Thx for finding the pic:cool:

To answer your question, 1. I'm the phoneking, 2. I have 2 of them downstairs in the basement, and also googled it lol. A little tidbit on that phone: it could actually support 2 batteries simultaneously, StarTAC-style. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DomFeeney

Oct 12, 2008
Visit site
My first was a Sony Ericcson ga628. Longest battery ever probably due to the lack of camera, colour screen games or anything at all really. Texting was great on the calculator esque display. I also loved the external screw in antenna so much so that I purchased a see through one the flashed multi colours style when someone called. So funny how far things have come

d4b78002-7944-c669.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

skylite22

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
Kyocera 2235. I had this phone for 22 months which is my record. 2nd place goes to my iPhone which is my 43rd model of phone that I have had and seeing that I have had it since it was released on verizon, I have to say that I am VERY proud of myself for keeping it so long! :)

phone_2235.jpg

KenL

Oct 15, 2009
Visit site
Don't think any has mentioned this one...

Here's a blast from the past, the first Palm unit that was also a phone (no, not the Treo.) It was from Kyocera, and it was very large.

kyocera_palm_phone.jpg

Black and white screen and lots of cool apps that you would load via a HotSync with your Desktop.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77