Things you didn't know about Elvis

Spiritinthesky

Sep 22, 2009
Visit site
On 16th August 1977, Elvis Presley was found dead lying on the floor in his bathroom by his girlfriend Ginger Alden, he had been seated on the toilet reading 'The Scientific Search For Jesus'. He died of heart failure at the age of 42. His first record for RCA, ?Heartbreak Hotel?, was also his first US No.1. He starred in 31 films. Elvis holds the record for the most entries on the US Hot 100 chart with 154.

Things you didn't know about Elvis: Elvis facts

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
On 16th August 1977, Elvis Presley was found dead lying on the floor in his bathroom by his girlfriend Ginger Alden, he had been seated on the toilet reading 'The Scientific Search For Jesus'. He died of heart failure at the age of 42. His first record for RCA, ?Heartbreak Hotel?, was also his first US No.1. He starred in 31 films. Elvis holds the record for the most entries on the US Hot 100 chart with 154.

Things you didn't know about Elvis: Elvis facts

I don't believe that Elvis is dead. I think that it's a government coverup. THE KING LIVES !!! :D

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I don't believe that Elvis is dead. I think that it's a government coverup. THE KING LIVES !!! :D

Nor do i believe that Mr. Mojo Risin is dead either. The only ones to have seen his supposed death certificate was the doctor & Pamela. I bet he's still somewhere in Africa.....like he spoke about in one of his songs where he specifically says at the end "do you remember when we were in Africa?" (wild child to be exact)

sorry OP, didnt mean to trail off the subject:eek:

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
Nor do i believe that Mr. Mojo Risin is dead either. The only ones to have seen his supposed death certificate was the doctor & Pamela. I bet he's still somewhere in Africa.....like he spoke about in one of his songs where he specifically says at the end "do you remember when we were in Africa?" (wild child to be exact)

sorry OP, didnt mean to trail off the subject:eek:

Thank ya, thank ya vera much !!:p

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site

To quote Agent K from MiB: "Elvis is not dead. He just went home."

I work in Memphis and have yet to go to Graceland. Lived in this area all my life and haven't been once. Never even driven by.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I was a teenager when Elvis passed away and I really wasn't into his music at the time. I mean, I liked some of his songs but not enough to call myself an Elvis fan. Know what I mean?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2