Pre-season Football

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Matt Ryan looked phenomenal yesterday, he was 11 for 11 at one point before they started telling him to wing in some silly attempts. I have some hope for Matty Ice! He looks so much more composed this year, and that is fantastic since our rushing game seems to have taken a step back...time for Julio and Roddy to turn it up!

Thr33finger

Aug 19, 2012
Visit site
Preseason Rule #1 NEVER! OVER/UNDER estimate preseason performances.

Withhold reservations until week 1.
RG3, Luck, Dolphins, Vikings(for the record I am a Vikings fan, but a realistic fan, super bowl or bust baby) playing well.
Patriots, jets, steelers not playing well.

Pretty much all of these things will change by week 4.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
i hope T. Brady tears up that Philly D tonight #realtalk

ad3109e4-b368-dcd6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
His punk *** not even playin tonight though according to espn. I hope Vick plays for at least a quarter.

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

He's a front running QB on an elite team, they don't have to play him every game...unlike Vick, who needs to make sure he gets as much time in as he can so your Eagles don't have a pitiful season like last year.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Im not trying to hear all that. If you going to play a pre season game the starting quarterback should get in the game for at least 1 quarter. Every team has rust on em after the offseason.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
That last drive by the Patriots was impressive. As for the Eagles, I'm too old school to be tolerating my players yelling back at me. The player that was yelling back at Coach Reid would have been sent to the locker room had it been me coaching...:D

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
That last drive by the Patriots was impressive. As for the Eagles, I'm too old school to be tolerating my players yelling back at me. The player that was yelling back at Coach Reid would have been sent to the locker room had it been me coaching...:D

LOL. Coach reid all laid back. Shady finally got the eagles a touchdown.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Im not trying to hear all that. If you going to play a pre season game the starting quarterback should get in the game for at least 1 quarter. Every team has rust on em after the offseason.

lol...whether you want to hear it or not, i think what happened tonight to your glass-like Vick is reason enough to warrant why elite QB's in the league do not get much time in the pre-season games...you had better hope his ribs don't give him issues like last season, or you'll be relying on...LOL...Nick Foles.

Good luck this season...the Eagles are going to need it. :eek:

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
lol...whether you want to hear it or not, i think what happened tonight to your glass-like Vick is reason enough to warrant why elite QB's in the league do not get much time in the pre-season games...you had better hope his ribs don't give him issues like last season, or you'll be relying on...LOL...Nick Foles.

LOL yo Vick got hurt? I missed a few plays. Man this is crazy.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
LOL yo Vick got hurt? I missed a few plays. Man this is crazy.

Not only did he get hurt, but he got taken off the field after a BRUTAL mid section hit...the kind of hit you can expect as a mobile QB that needs to realize that his days of running the field as he wants are over. Unfortunately, Michael Vick (while an incredible athlete), is not the QB the Eagles need to be relevant.

At least your receivers are trying this year... ;)

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

What's up, Sean? Why'd you have describe Vick as "glass-like"?...LMAO...That's messed up!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro