Iphone 3GS Camera Dont Work.

marvin.iglesias

Aug 7, 2012
Visit site
Okay guys here is what happen with my phone, i had my iphone 3gs running on IOS 4.1 and i updated to 5.1.1 after i did the update my camera dont work, i try to do search but i havent found a solution so far.
any suggestion by the way??
Thanks in advance.!

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
A few silly questions... Did you reboot the phone? If yes then did you try a clean restore?

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
You'd probably find more help in the actual iPhone sub-forums...but it probably fouled up during your update (for any one of a hundred reasons). I'm not exactly sure what your last post meant (by hacked, do you mean jailbroken? Unlocked?), but a fresh restore would be your best bet at this point as the camera is not an issue that is very common (reflecting your case where it just stopped working). Sync it up, restore it fresh and see where you stand on your camera issue...past that, you've literally given us so little detail it would be impossible to really help you in any way honestly.

Best case you restore and it works again...worst case you have a faulty 3GS that would have to be replaced in most cases (though i highly doubt that).

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73