Gamers on imore

Shooter03

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Same as above, I'm all about COD and I can't wait for black ops 2. I used to have a ps3 as well as my Xbox and I loved god of war series and prince of Persia, come to think of it I loved all the action adventure puzzle solving games. But my ps3 died so I only have my Xbox and all the COD's.

DomFeeney

Oct 12, 2008
Visit site
Battlefield 3! Amazing. Used to be a big cod fan but after 5 years and countless hours play I grew tired of it. BF3 is like a breath of fresh air more gritty and realistic. Destructible environments. Better sound and graphics. VEHICLES! Love it. Play it every chance I get

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Forza 4, Halo 3 (I was never a big fan of Reach, i still enjoy the old, trusty Halo 3 to provide great fun), CoD Black Ops (zombie mode only for me), Madden and Battlefield 3 on Xbox...though BF3 is slowly becoming less and less appealing as it moves further and further away from Bad Company 2 (and starts to mirror the CoD games more and more).

Halo 4 and Forza Horizon are going to be the games of choice this fall!

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I primarily play football games during football season and then get into some of the shooters during the offseason.

I currently have NCAA 13, Max Payne 3, MW3, Battlefield 3 (completed)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods