Im starting to like Iphone even though i have an android device. And im really debating with myself if i should get an iPhone or get another android device

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2
    07-21-2012 07:50 AM
    So what is it about iphone that interests you or what is it about android that is turning you off?
    07-21-2012 08:07 AM
    i really hope this is not another "new member one post troll only thread"

carry on...
    07-21-2012 09:30 AM
    i really hope this is not another "new member one post troll only thread"

carry on...
    Well, if it is, maybe one of the mods can merge this thread with one of motoleo's threads? It should fit right in!
    07-21-2012 09:46 AM
    Don't get me wrong i love my android i might just endup having both but i love that i can customize my android but i hate the fact that half of the software takes up 95% of the memory they might say oh your phone has 16gb on internal memory when really your only giving like 2.50gb and then its starts to get sluggish after a while. What i like about the iphone is that its smooth the screen is clear as day everything syncs together and ends in one place idk im having a tough decision get the iphone, stay on droid, or just get both. Apple has be around before i was born. To be honest i think droid was created for those consumers who couldn't afford the iphone.

07-21-2012 09:51 AM
    Don't get me wrong i love my android i might just endup having both but i love that i can customize my android but i hate the fact that half of the software takes up 95% of the memory they might say oh your phone has 16gb on internal memory when really your only giving like 2.50gb and then its starts to get sluggish after a while. What i like about the iphone is that its smooth the screen is clear as day everything syncs together and ends in one place idk im having a tough decision get the iphone, stay on droid, or just get both. Apple has be around before i was born. To be honest i think droid was created for those consumers who couldn't afford the iphone.

IMHO, there is no need to get both, unless one of the devices is a Tablet. As to Android being customizable, the iPhone is as well for those like myself who jailbreak it. As to the Android memory issue, what people fail to take into account is that it is their carriers bloatware that comes preinstalled on the device that is taking up memory. However, even my Galaxy Nexus had space taken up on it from apps and stuff that came preinstalled on it. If memory is your hang up and you really want to stick with Android, you could check out the Galaxy S3 with comes with expandable memory. Right now it is running IceCream sandwich, but should be upgraded to Jellybean at some point, which from my experience with it on the Nexus was a very smooth running OS for Android.... If you do end up deciding on a iPhone I would wait till the New one comes out first.
    Last edited by Irish Rose; 07-21-2012 at 10:18 AM.
    07-21-2012 10:08 AM
    Oh yea i am going to wait to see when the next iphone comes. When is the next iphone suppose to release? Im sure it should be by the end of this year since the 4s came out last year.

07-21-2012 10:57 AM
    Oh yea i am going to wait to see when the next iphone comes. When is the next iphone suppose to release? Im sure it should be by the end of this year since the 4s came out last year.

The rumors are as follows:

1. This fall
    2. End of the third quarter (This fall)
    3. Beginning of the fourth quarter (This fall)

My personal guess is sometime in October.

Just Me, D
    (iPad)
    07-21-2012 12:04 PM

1. This fall

Just Me, D
    (iPad)
    You're wrong...it's coming this fall.
    07-21-2012 12:18 PM

1. This fall

Just Me, D
    (iPad)
    You're right! It's coming this fall!
    07-21-2012 12:19 PM
    You're wrong...it's coming this fall.
    (laughing).....

Just Me, D
    (iPad)
    07-21-2012 12:48 PM
    So which do yall prefer iphone or android?

07-21-2012 03:02 PM

At this present time, I prefer my iPhone 4S over any other smartphone. That's not to say that it's better than all the other smartphones, but I'm content with it along with my iPad 2, my MacBook (early 2009), my Apple Time Capsule (2nd generation), my Nook Simple Touch, my Epson NX430, my Bose IE2 headphones & my Nikon D90 camera...lol

Just Me, D
    (iPad)
    07-21-2012 03:10 PM
    My only response to this really is this...i had an android based EVO as a work phone for quite some time, and then one day our unit had those EVO's replaced by iPhone 4S's.

I was so ecstatic about that change over that I boxed up the EVO with a thank you card to my supervising officer that had flowers all over it and a printed picture of a young boy crying in happiness (that still resides in his office right now, lol).

I think it's safe to say that i prefer the iPhone.
    Last edited by SeanHRCC; 07-21-2012 at 03:28 PM.
    sherlock likes this.
    07-21-2012 03:25 PM
    Im a part time supervisor for UPS and i noticed all the full time mangers and supervisor are all walking around with iphones. I think iphones will repleace blackberry as the business phone

07-21-2012 04:33 PM

I had a slew of Android devices and they fit my needs really well. I was in need of a new phone when my Evo 4G died. The iphone 4S was the newest device on sprint at the time and I decided to give it a shot. I got the 4S for me and the 4 for my wife. I must say that I enjoy it more than I thought I would. That isn't to say that I am completely in love with it, but it works really well. I can do all the same thing I can on Android, except for changing roms. I enjoy the iphone 4S now. I thinking owning and using it has made me more open minded towards other devices and will probably try windows sometime in the future.

Good Luck with your decision.
    07-21-2012 05:04 PM
    Cool i think when i switch to sprint i will use the GS3 as my personal phone and then when the new iphone comes out i will use that phone at work for business

07-21-2012 06:28 PM

Both!!

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk.
    07-21-2012 08:34 PM
    Hoping iPhone 5 has a better battery. I'm itching to put my LTE plan to good use!
    07-21-2012 10:07 PM

1. This fall

Just Me, D
    (iPad)
    You're right! It's coming this fall!
    LOL yeah what they said! Even if you don't get the iPhone 5 the 4s will drop in price.
    07-21-2012 10:38 PM

This poll is hardly a random sample. I guessing the results will be skewed in the iPhones favor.
    07-21-2012 10:43 PM
    How yall know its coming thid fall

07-21-2012 10:58 PM

Nobody knows. It's all speculation and rumors based on what people hear from analysts, historic precedence (schedule), a new iOS and supply purchases etc.

All in all it'll be here in October.
    07-21-2012 11:04 PM

As stated above, nobody knows for sure, but all the rumors point to another fall release.

Sent from my iPad LTE using Tapatalk HD.
    07-22-2012 07:46 AM
    For my upgrade in May next year, I'm thinking iPhone also to complement my iPad. Right now I have a Windows Phone (Don't beat me). I would say, don't fragment your ecosystem. If you have an iPad and Windows computer, don't fragment it by putting Android in the equation. With the iPhone, you only have one program to sync your tablet and phone so it should be a no brainer. Also, updates(enough said). Who knows what Apple has up their sleeve for iOS 7 (which I hope is a huge upgrade).
    07-26-2012 12:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD