For those who are interested, the link below will direct you to the 2012 college football schedule for the major conferences.

2012 College Football Schedules

Just Me, D
    (iPhone 4S)
    Last edited by JustMe'D; 06-26-2012 at 11:18 AM.
    06-26-2012 07:13 AM
    Are you ready for some football!!!!!!!! I feel bad for Penn State. I never actually went there, BUT when I was applying to colleges in the early 80ies I was accepted there, but ended up going to Temple instead. OBVIOUSLY I didn't go for the sports program. (Actually Temple had/has a pretty good BB program, expecially under the now retired John Chaney)
    06-26-2012 09:15 AM
    I am more than ready, my friend. As a matter of fact, I need to access the ESPN and CBS college football ringtones on of my Apple TimeCapsule and install them on my iPhone in preparation.

Just Me, D
    (iPhone 4S)
    06-26-2012 09:59 AM
    Woo Pig! Go Arkansas. Alabama and LSU are coming to the Hill to play. Those were the only two blemishes on our record last year.

Kinda nervous about the fact our coach was fired after crashing his motorcycle with his mistress on board. Whoops...

We've got in interim coach now, but no announcement has been made about a full time coach.
    06-26-2012 10:14 AM
    new coaching staff - new attitude - i'm ready!

06-26-2012 10:17 AM
    Hopefully, this will be the year the "U" return to prominence. The talent is there year after year, but the pieces don't seem to quite fit. Know what I mean?

Just Me, D
    (iPhone 4S)
    06-26-2012 10:19 AM
    Look out for the Irish this year. Go ND!!!
    06-26-2012 10:42 AM
    Look out for the Irish this year. Go ND!!!
    Miami plays Notre Dame on October 6th at Soldier Field in Chicago at 7:30 PM & according to the schedule, it will be televised on NBC.

Notre Dame's 2012 football schedule:

Notre Dame 2012

Just Me, D
    (iPhone 4S)
    Last edited by JustMe'D; 06-26-2012 at 11:16 AM.
    grunt0300 likes this.
    06-26-2012 11:13 AM
    Go USC! Fight On
    BLiNK likes this.
    06-26-2012 12:30 PM
    Go USC! Fight On
    growing up in So Cal i always rooted for USC not UCLA booo!
    06-26-2012 01:06 PM
    06-26-2012 06:36 PM
    growing up in So Cal i always rooted for USC not UCLA booo!
    I was born and raised in LA before moving to LV 13 years ago. I am a die hard Trojans fan. I don't miss a game on TV or anything. Actually, I don't miss a snap. I try and make a trip to the Coli for 1 game a year.
    06-26-2012 06:40 PM
    I want to vomit......but because I'm a nice guy, I'm going to let you in on a secret. The photo below says it all.

Just Me, D
    (iPhone 4S)
    Last edited by JustMe'D; 07-03-2012 at 08:08 AM.
    06-26-2012 07:15 PM
    Roll Tide Roll. It's going to be another high season for the Crimson Tide!
    dfb8085 likes this.
    06-26-2012 08:22 PM
    I want to vomit......but because I'm a nice guy, I'm going let you in on a secret. The photo below says it all.

Click to view quoted image

Just Me, D
    (iPhone 4S)
    All in good fun. Remember this?
    06-26-2012 09:18 PM
    All in good fun. Remember this?
    Click to view quoted image
    I don't have home Internet service and won't have it until July 10th & for some reason, I am unable to view the attachment via Tapatalk and mobile Safari. Whatever it is, I know I'll be moved to respond...(laughing)...and, of course, this is all in good fun, my friend.

Just Me, D
    (iPhone 4S)
    06-26-2012 09:29 PM
    Whenever College Football Preview is on ESPN, I'm there. I can NOT wait for college football!!!

VOLS!!!!!

And then, you know what comes next, right? College hoops, baby!!!

TAR HEELS!!!!!
    06-27-2012 07:02 AM
    I was born and raised in LA before moving to LV 13 years ago. I am a die hard Trojans fan. I don't miss a game on TV or anything. Actually, I don't miss a snap. I try and make a trip to the Coli for 1 game a year.
    i really thought Matt Leinart would do better but it goes to show how different the NFL is

i like Reggie Bush and very glad he left the Saints

Mark Sanchez has exceeded my expectations
    06-29-2012 05:45 PM
    i really thought Matt Leinart would do better but it goes to show how different the NFL is

i like Reggie Bush and very glad he left the Saints

Mark Sanchez has exceeded my expectations
    I hate Reggie Bush. He is the cause of the 2 year bowl ban and now 3 years of scholarship reduction. As far as I am concerned, he can go jump off a bridge.
    06-29-2012 05:59 PM
    I hate Reggie Bush. He is the cause of the 2 year bowl ban and now 3 years of scholarship reduction. As far as I am concerned, he can go jump off a bridge.
    Don't hold back, Garz. Say what you really mean...(laughing)....

Just Me, D
    (iPhone 4S)
    06-29-2012 06:05 PM
    Don't hold back, Garz. Say what you really mean...(laughing)....

Just Me, D
    (iPhone 4S)
    Lol glad you got a kick out of it. But I am glad to see him struggle in the NFL. He got away with too much money and benefits from outside sources and agents. The current USC players who had nothing to do with it, payed the price. Same with the fans. I don't blame any of this on Pete Carrol but I think that's why he split. He didn't want to deal with all of this. He use to get NFL offers every year and never considered leaving. Right after he split town, the sanctions came. He saw it coming. And so did us fans. It was a matter of time.
    06-29-2012 06:13 PM
    Lol glad you got a kick out of it. But I am glad to see him struggle in the NFL. He got away with too much money and benefits from outside sources and agents. The current USC players who had nothing to do with it, payed the price. Same with the fans. I don't blame any of this on Pete Carrol but I think that's why he split. He didn't want to deal with all of this. He use to get NFL offers every year and never considered leaving. Right after he split town, the sanctions came. He saw it coming. And so did us fans. It was a matter of time.
    I hear you and my beloved Hurricanes are dealing with the same crap. Mind you, the "U" is hardly a bunch of choir boys but they are not the hard core. trash talking, butt kicking teams from days past either. Unfortunately, when your school is the caliber of USC, Notre Dame, Michigan, Miami, FSU, Florida, Alabama, Auburn and others, an exploitation of the players is going to occur.

Just Me, D
    (iPhone 4S)
    Last edited by JustMe'D; 06-30-2012 at 06:31 AM.
    06-29-2012 07:55 PM
    I hear you and my beloved Hurricanes are dealing with the same crap. Mind you, the "U" is hardly a bunch of choir boys but they are not the hard core. trash talking, butt kicking teams from days past either. Unfortunately, when you're school is the caliber of USC, Notre Dame, Michigan, Miami, FSU, Florida, Alabama, Auburn and others, an exploitation of the players is going to occur.

Just Me, D
    (iPhone 4S)
    Very true. Glad we had a #6 finish last year in AP even though under sanctions. Helps for recruiting during the dark times. Glad the bowls are back but lack of scholarships for next 3 years will hurt depth. It is what it is. Can't wait for September to get the season underway.
    06-30-2012 01:44 AM
    Yes, just found this podcast!

ESPNU College Football by ctt1wbw, on Flickr
    07-01-2012 09:42 AM
    Woo Pig! Go Arkansas. Alabama and LSU are coming to the Hill to play. Those were the only two blemishes on our record last year.

Kinda nervous about the fact our coach was fired after crashing his motorcycle with his mistress on board. Whoops...

We've got in interim coach now, but no announcement has been made about a full time coach.
    ROLL TIDE!!!! Can"t wait. I been going through withdrawals
    07-02-2012 10:12 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD