anyone following the Zimmerman circus?

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
pretty ****ing convenient Zimmerman is here to tell his story stories but not Trayvon smh

i am having a very difficult time buying into the "self-defense" claim

jclisenby

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
I am. Stand your ground means that you can shoot someone that threatens or attacks you. He is well in his rights and the trial should prove this n

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
pretty ****ing convenient Zimmerman is here to tell his story stories but not Trayvon smh

i am having a very difficult time buying into the "self-defense" claim

Don't get caught up in the media circus, my friend. You will be disappointed every time. Hopefully, the trial will be televised so that everyone can listen to the facts and not an interpretation of the facts that the media is famous for providing us. Personally, I don't like the fact that Zimmerman opted to follow Trayvon after it was suggested that he do not, however, I'm not naive to assume that Trayvon was all innocent and noncombatant when his background suggests otherwise, but that's just me, D. ;)

Just Me, D
(iPhone 4S)

Last edited:

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I am. Stand your ground means that you can shoot someone that threatens or attacks you. He is well in his rights and the trial should prove this n

I don't believe Zimmerman was attacked by Trayvon. That whole argument to me was thrown out the window the minute I heard about Trayvon having only a bag of Skittles in his pocket VS the "GUN" that Zimmerman had..... Zimmerman was told to watch Trayvon from a distance and not confront him, he choose not to do that and instead took the life of a kid. Whether or not Trayvon was innocent or why he was actually out that night we'll never know because he'll never get the chance to tell his side of the story. Sooo sad. :(

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
See, here's the thing, NONE of us know what really happened and the true facts of the case. We only know the picture that is painted by the media. Hopefully, justice is served and the process works and the jury and judge who WILL get the facts of the case can render a fair decision. :) THAT is what I pray for.

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
I'm not getting into this, or i will be banned from these forums. One point that i will make... What gives any organization the right to put up "wanted posters", calling for a person's head. Regardless of the outcome of the trial, those people responsible for the posters, should be prosecuted!!!:mad:

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
I don't know what really happened, but something similar happened here. A city cop shot and killed a kid for pulling a gun on him. Come to find out, it was a cap gun, but it was well past midnight in a poorly lit area of the city and all the cop saw was a kid with a gun. The city wound up having to put this man and his family into witness protection because of all the media backlash. The media took great prides in showing this kid as an innocent kindergartner when in fact, he was in his teens. They only showed this kid in his kindergarten cap and gown photo, rather than a current photo of him just before he died.

Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton and the rest of the obnoxious gas bags showed up and added fuel to the fire, which is the same thing they're doing here. The same thing happened - they said the kid had a bag of Cheetos, but after repeated requests to produce the bag Sharpton and Jackson said the kid had, they never produced it. They swore up and down, and every which way from Sunday that they had that bag of Cheetos in evidence for when the "truth" came out, but they never once produced it for the prosecution or defense to use in a wrongful death suit. The cop was eventually found not guilty and was moved out of state and away from the death threats.

The media is crucifying this man before he's even been to trial. He'll be found guilty because if he's not, God save us all.

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
I don't believe Zimmerman was attacked by Trayvon. That whole argument to me was thrown out the window the minute I heard about Trayvon having only a bag of Skittles in his pocket VS the "GUN" that Zimmerman had..... Zimmerman was told to watch Trayvon from a distance and not confront him, he choose not to do that and instead took the life of a kid. Whether or not Trayvon was innocent or why he was actually out that night we'll never know because he'll never get the chance to tell his side of the story. Sooo sad. :(

Who said that Trayvon had a bag of Skittles? Did anyone actually SEE the bag of Skittles in his pocket? Maybe the story was made up by Al (remember Tawana Brawley) Sharpton?

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
He's obviously guilty. He's a non black who shot and killed a black. Even though in the Pork and Beans blacks shoot and kill blacks almost on an hourly basis, that's fine. But if a black is killed by a non black, he's guilty. Doesn't matter if the black may or may not have attacked the non black, as medical photos seem to suggest...

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
He's obviously guilty. He's a non black who shot and killed a black.
I'm assuming this is sarcasm.
Even though in the Pork and Beans blacks shoot and kill blacks almost on an hourly basis, that's fine.
Please explain what "pork & beans" blacks are and why are they murderers in comparison to non-pork & beans blacks.
But if a black is killed by a non black, he's guilty.
This is what the media thrives on. It sells papers and garner watchers of their weak news programs.
Doesn't matter if the black may or may not have attacked the non black, as medical photos seem to suggest...
What medical photos?

Just Me, D
(iPhone 4S)

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Who said that Trayvon had a bag of Skittles? Did anyone actually SEE the bag of Skittles in his pocket? Maybe the story was made up by Al (remember Tawana Brawley) Sharpton?

The COPS found the bag of skittles in his pocket after a search was done while looking for a weapon on the kids person. OMG, I can't believe this is even a question here. I could care less if it was a paperclip in the kids pocket, the point is, he did not have a gun like the guy who murdered him.

I'm not getting into this, or i will be banned from these forums

Banned? Why would you get banned? This is a discussion forum, if the mods don't like the way it's going they can close the thread. From my stand point, it seems to be going well thus far.

Last edited:

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
He's obviously guilty. He's a non black who shot and killed a black. Even though in the Pork and Beans blacks shoot and kill blacks almost on an hourly basis, that's fine. But if a black is killed by a non black, he's guilty. Doesn't matter if the black may or may not have attacked the non black, as medical photos seem to suggest...

Now lets be honest here, this is not a case of Back or White. It's about a guy with a gun who made the poor choice of letting a crime watch go to his head. Zimmerman had no business going after Trayvon that night. He was only supposed to be "watching" the neighborhood that night, not going after someone. That is a cops job. I have a hard time feeling sorry for a guy who obviously didn't give a second thought to shooting a kid whether he was innocent that night or not.

Last edited:

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Doesn't matter if the black may or may not have attacked the non black, as medical photos seem to suggest...

If a guy came up to you with a gun, don't tell me you wouldn't fight for your life. Hence the reason why Zimmerman had those wounds in the first place.

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
The media showed old photos of Trayvon, trying to paint him as an altar boy. In real life, i believe that he was just another thug, trying to intimidate someone. He picked on the wrong person.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Whatever opinion you may have of the Trayvon / Zimmerman incident, know this: Zimmerman is innocent until "proven" guilty in a court of law! Everyone agrees that a tragedy took place, but many of us dispute the reason(s) for the tragedy. Having said that, today's news media is in the business of acquiring viewership and if that means manipulating the facts, so be it. Who cares if a city gets burned down because "actual facts" contradicted the misrepresentation of the facts that viewers were visually fed for many months? I have no idea what happened during the confrontation and I will stick by my comments in my initial post in this thread.

Just Me, D
(iPhone 4S)

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
The media showed old photos of Trayvon, trying to paint him as an altar boy. In real life, i believe that he was just another thug, trying to intimidate someone. He picked on the wrong person.

I would have to disagree with you here. I've seen on the news multiple times about the trouble Trayvon got into including this article here. Protesters declare 'I am Trayvon Martin,' but who was he? - CNN.com While I do not believe this kid was a saint by any means, I think it's important to remember that he was a "kid" and I don't know too many kids that will go through their teenage years without a little trouble every now and then. I know I got into a LOT of trouble between 13 and 19, and I turned out all right. :D. It's just a shame that Trayvon won't ever get the chance to show how he would have turned out.

Oh, and BTW, going back to the Skittles for a sec. Here is a video that shows the last few moments of Trayvon's life. He went to the store that night and bought an ice tea and the bag of skittles that was found in his pocket that night. Video: Trayvon Martin's last moments | HLNtv.com

Last edited:

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
I would have to disagree with you here. I've seen on the news multiple times about the trouble Trayvon got in including this article here. Protesters declare 'I am Trayvon Martin,' but who was he? - CNN.com And while I do not believe this kid was a saint by any means, I think it's important to remember that he was a "kid" and I don't know too many kids that will go through their teenage years without a little trouble every now and then. I know I got into a LOT of trouble between 13 and 19, and I turned out all right. :D. It's just a shame that Trayvon won't ever get the chance to show how he would have turned out.

Oh, and BTW, going back to the Skittles for a sec. Here is a video that shows the last few moments of Trayvon's life. He went to the store that night and bought an ice tea and the bag of skittles that was found in his pocket that night. Video: Trayvon Martin's last moments | HLNtv.com

It all depends on your definition of "trouble". Go to L.A., and other large cities, and you'll see 13 year olds with guns. My third daughter went to college at Philly Textile ( in Fairmont Park), and i was worried about her safety, until the day that she graduated. Sorry, but i don't feel your pity. A "thug-in-training" got smoked. Too flipping bad.

3under2

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site

All I can say is Wow to this comment. Seems a bit judgmental and mean spirited :(. I'm not bugged/offended by much, but your tone on this one leaves a bit to be desired.
Staying far away from this thread before it really turns nasty!

Sent from my jailbroken and heavily tweaked iPhone 4 using Tapatalk ;).

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Anyone watch The First 48 on the ID Channel? Pay attention to the episodes. Many of them take place in and around Miami. There's a slum area called the Pork and Beans, by the detectives, and on most episodes you'll see what I'm talking about. Blacks killing blacks all the time there and not one media outcry like the one on this Trayvon Martin case. Why is that?

A non black killed a black and you can call me racist if you want, but I'm a realist. I pay attention to this stuff. If Zimmerman was black, there'd be no media coverage on this. But since Trayvon Martin was made out to be an angel, even though he was skipping school at the time, you get my drift.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh