Congrats to JustMe'D! iMore Member of the Month

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
The only downfall is the more you learn when you yourself have a problem and someone sees you post a question before reading it we know it must be a doozy lol

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
The only downfall is the more you learn when you yourself have a problem and someone sees you post a question before reading it we know it must be a doozy lol

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

(laughing)....No doubt. :)

Just Me, D
(Tapatalk - iPhone 4S)

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I was in 1/6, a long time ago (are they still barracked behind the movie theater at Swamp Lagoon)? Sent to Nam as part of 3/3, just in time for Operation Starlite. That's me, always in the wrong place...at the right time! Semper Fi, buddy.:D

You made it back to the world with your marbles still intact, my friend and that's a good thing ;). As for the barracks, when I entered the corps, we lived in barracks but when I returned from Beirut after terrorists blew up what we referred to as the Hilton (The Marine barracks), we moved into 3 men rooms.

Just Me, D
(Tapatalk - iPhone 4S)

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Congrats, D! Well deserved. :)

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk.

Unless I'm mistaken, you and Pink are the only people to correctly refer to me as "D"....(laughing) ;). Thank you and have a great weekend. :)

Just Me, D
(Tapatalk - iPhone 4S)

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro