100+ tornados today already and heading my way!

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Salina and Wichita (Kansas) are getting their asses kicked. gotta love tornado alley. FML

it's gonna be a long night

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
You saw where they're talking about renaming or moving Tornado Alley after all the tornadoes we've had down here, right?

The may as well just make it Tornado Superhighway.

Hot94Z28

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
Seems bad this year I'm from Missouri and this is bad enough Kansas is getting the worse of it.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

Brickman

Nov 28, 2008
Visit site
Stay safe BLINK!! Saw 5 pass within 2 miles of the house within the last year. Two of them were F5. Keep a look out and get somewhere safe!!

Reactions: BLiNK

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
didn't feel safe until about 3:00am then a strong thunderstorm rolled through about 5:30am

i've lived in the Midwest for a few years now so stuff like this does not surprise me anymore. but at least we get plenty of warning which is not the case when i lived in Cali with the earthquakes!

Jared DiPane

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
Living on the east coast I've never had to experience anything like that.

The flood this year was the worst I've had to go thru.

Glad you stayed safe!

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
BLiNK hope you & everyone around you are safe -- i've been watching the weather/news all weekend and thye've actually showed some clips of tornadoes that some people sent in from your area....i was like :eek: scary indeed !!

Reactions: BLiNK

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
My oldest girl is a Doctor in OKC. She said most of the high winds were north of where she is. All the staff is on stand-by, and they take breaks, down in the basement.

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
didn't feel safe until about 3:00am then a strong thunderstorm rolled through about 5:30am

i've lived in the Midwest for a few years now so stuff like this does not surprise me anymore. but at least we get plenty of warning which is not the case when i lived in Cali with the earthquakes!

Do you own emergency weather alarms?

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
BLiNK hope you & everyone around you are safe -- i've been watching the weather/news all weekend and thye've actually showed some clips of tornadoes that some people sent in from your area....i was like :eek: scary indeed !!

i read some where that for the month of April 12-20 tornadoes in these areas were an average every year!! :confused:

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Do you own emergency weather alarms?

oh yeah, we have plenty of weather alarms that's for sure

towards the end of every winter i will also go through my disaster kits and make sure everything is up to par. never had to use it but it's always ready to go

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
My oldest girl is a Doctor in OKC. She said most of the high winds were north of where she is. All the staff is on stand-by, and they take breaks, down in the basement.
Well, glad to hear she is safe grunt !!
i read some where that for the month of April 12-20 tornadoes in these areas were an average every year!! :confused:
yea, when i was listening the the weather/news channel they did mention something like that -- i couldnt believe it either !!

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Meanwhile, in Northern Minnesota... it's still winter. :D

DULUTH, MN (KDAL) - After a breezy but warm day on Saturday, records rains, high winds and snow followed on Sunday into Monday morning across the northland. The National Weather Service Office in Duluth recorded a record 2.02 inches of rain on Sunday, the most ever on April 15th. After a dusting of snow in the Twin Ports on Monday morning, several accidents were reported on the Blatnik and Bong Bridges as temperatures dipped below freezing and ice coated the roadways. Heavy snow was reported across northern Minnesota overnight with 8 to 9 inches of snow in some parts of northern St. Louis County. On Sunday afternoon, winds were clocked at 56 mph on the Blatnik Bridge with gusts to 65 mph.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW