This pla e feels like North Korea

Unforgiven41

Mar 20, 2012
Visit site
What gives??? Seems like a great bunch of members other than the mods. God forbid you call them out on something. Especially Rene. Too dang sensitive.

Anyway, I enjoy reading the members threads and comments but Rene needs to loosen his grip a little.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
From reading your post here it sounds to me like your issue is with Rene and not the mods or other members here. This being the case, why not just shoot a PM to Rene and try to resolve this in private? Just a thought. Oh, and my 2 cents! :D

Sent from my iPad 4G using Tapatalk HD.

Reactions: cctpitts01

BradM73

Sep 11, 2008
Visit site
Naawww man!! Rene isn't even HALF the douche that I AM!! lol (<--- this is what is called a joke).

But what did he do to make you mad?? I can't recall him ever purposefully jumping on someone, at least not unless they deserved it. But even so, I still can't recall an instance where he did. Maybe just a misinterpretation??

acecommander

Dec 5, 2010
Visit site
From reading your post here it sounds to me like your issue is with Rene and not the mods or other members here. This being the case, why not just shoot a PM to Rene and try to resolve this in private? Just a thought. Oh, and my 2 cents! :D

Sent from my iPad 4G using Tapatalk HD.

I agree. Seems prudent to resolve issues such as this in private. Publicly bashing someone can result it a public tongue lashing. But then again, since Rene hasn't bothered to respond to your accusation, he's probably taken the high road and has determined that your post isn't worth responding to.

Kind of difficult to argue with someone when they won't respond to your baiting, isn't it?:p

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
I have found the Mods here to be quite good! And Rene ain't half bad either. He the master of the podcast!

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
It didn't help that there was no public interaction in the forums between them to start with. The entire thread came out of left field.

jimmers

Jun 21, 2009
Visit site
Seems to me this thread should just be deleted. It's not serving any purpose!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
**sniffs around** i smell a troll......

this thread did just come out of left field - all of the Mods here are very nice:) thats my opinion and i'm sticking to it;):D

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
troll-bank-gr1i8on.jpg

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
can someone please correct/fix the title of this thread? (pla e to place)

starting to wear on my OCD :D