Show me a...

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
I play this on another board I mod and it's a lot of fun.

The title should be obvious what this is about. I ask for something and you show me a picture of it. The next poster posts a photo of what I ask for then that poster asks for a picture of something and so on.

So if I say "Show me a house with a porch swing," post a picture of a house with a porch swing then ask something for the next person to show you.

Try not to make it too hard like "Show me an infant on a potty reading the Sunday New York Times in a red bathroom." Also, I doubt the iMore mods want suggestive photos on this site, so keep it G or PG rated.

Ready to play?

Your first task is to show me a...Hockey team or player posing with the Stanley Cup!

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
yzrcup.jpg

__

now, show me a Shark flying out of the water in the ocean!

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Show me Dennis Rodman in a dress
There's not enough eye-wash or mind bleach available to clean up after that... so let's move on to something else - like a traffic fowl-up... :D

attachment.php

Let's make this pictures of things you've taken yourself with your iDevice rather than stuff that can be trolled off a search engine....

Last edited:

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Let's make this pictures of things you've taken yourself with your iDevice rather than stuff that can be trolled off a search engine....

That's gonna be hard because of some of the stuff people ask for. Never met a roller derby queen. Never seen the Stanley Cup. Never seen a statue with bird crap on it. Never been skiing. Never seen any of the stuff here except a house with a porch swing (my original example) so limiting people to things they have personally seen can get real old, real quick IMO. Trolling off the internet is half the fun especially when someone asks for something silly like a mad squirrel or in PK's case, a child wearing a suit of bacon. How many people have seen someone wearing a suit of bacon?

That's what keeps this game fun is making people search for silly stuff. I say if you want to post a picture of something you took with your iDevice, fine, otherwise troll Google images and post away. Otherwise, if you want to ask for something taken off an iDevice, make it simple like show me a black dog or a blooming tree.

Or you could get technical and still troll Google images, use your iDevice to take a picture and post that. :)

The whole point of this game is to have fun.

Show me an American Hero

745px-Firemensatwork.jpg

My dad was a fireman for a number of years and was my hero. Many people believe that firemen are America's Heroes.

Now show me a mighty duck.

Last edited:

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
It could work if people are reasonable about things requested... seems nonsense to me to regurgitate pics trolled off google... There's some Mighty Duck...

How many things could people request though on an iDecvice? Show me a tree? Show me your car? When you use Google or Photobucket, the horizon is a lot broader. Up to you. If you want to ask for something on an iDevice, that's fine. If you want to ask for something silly, that's fine too. Up to the player.

I personally like silly. I don't get enough of that in my life.

IMG_1600.jpg

From the Orpheum's sidewalk. My obligatory trip to the Orpheum in Memphis to see a show and I must get a picture of David Copperfield's star shot.

Now show me an airplane taking off from the airport.

Last edited:

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I'm out... it only takes one guy to screw up a game or a thread... boo. hiss.

I don't recall anyone putting a gun to his head and forcing him to play or even read the thread... he was certainly free to start his own thread and set the rules for his game... but instead he had to screw with this one... oh, well, moving on...

Last edited: