Is it me??? Or are iPhones everywhere now???

whmurray

Aug 20, 2003
Visit site
All those non-iPhones look alike to me. At that I do not see as many non-iPhones as real iPhones. Of course, converts are always more zealous.

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Hope you all didn't miss the wink! ;) As a CrackBerry addict all I ever do is look at my phone. ;) I DO have an iPad thou!

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
Around my town you see about a 50/50 ratio of iPhone and Android, with absolutely NO Blackberry phones in sight.

Sent from Sancho's Brain
(New iPad, Tapatalk HD)

I'd say I see this as well. Blackberry sightings are way down, they are pretty rare now. If I speak with someone with a Blackberry about 75% of the time it is a company issued phone and they pull either an iPhone or Android phone out of their other pocket that is their personal phone.

Lowest of all is Windows Phone.

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
In the afternoons when I leave work, I have to cross a major street in Memphis to get to the employee lot. At any given time after 4:30, there are usually about 10-30 people at a time waiting to cross. I've noticed that the vast majority of us have our iPhones out to pass the time. Usually 90% of the people on the street corner have iPhones with one or two Androids mixed in. I've seen one BlackBerry in the wild at work.

Getting caught in a cramped elevator not too long ago, every single one of us had an iPhone. There were probably 15 or so people jammed in.

So yes. iPhones are everywhere.

knowlivelove516

Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
I work on a college campus and since christmas there have been a ton more iphones. Still some android and blackberry but iPhone is taking over. I also see them the most among the widest age range and income levels. I see more and more older people and students who are struggling to pay for college carrying iphones.

itsalexaye

May 8, 2011
Visit site
I work on a college campus and since christmas there have been a ton more iphones. Still some android and blackberry but iPhone is taking over. I also see them the most among the widest age range and income levels. I see more and more older people and students who are struggling to pay for college carrying iphones.

I'm one of those college students struggling to pay for school but have an iPhone 4S :)

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I see iPhones absolutely everywhere here on the central coast of California and for some reason it upsets me!
It's like I wish I was the only person who knew how awesome it is...
My wife says I'm crazy and selfish....

Pimp Lucious

Jul 19, 2009
Visit site
I most certainly see more Android than anything else.just thinking about my work center, out of about 30+ I know there are 3 Moto Razrs/razr Maxx, 2 HTC Thunderbolts, 3 Moto Droid X, 2 Droid 2s, 1 Galaxy Nexus, an Evo and 3 Galaxy 2s. There are about 7 iphones of various gens a couple of BB and a dumb phone or two.

whmurray

Aug 20, 2003
Visit site
I most certainly see more Android than anything else.just thinking about my work center, out of about 30+ I know there are 3 Moto Razrs/razr Maxx, 2 HTC Thunderbolts, 3 Moto Droid X, 2 Droid 2s, 1 Galaxy Nexus, an Evo and 3 Galaxy 2s. There are about 7 iphones of various gens a couple of BB and a dumb phone or two.

Amazing. All non-iPhones look the same to me. How do you tell them apart"

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
I'll tell you what, I DO see iPads everywhere. When I see a tablet it's usually an iPad! See a fair amount of kindles too, both the KF AND the old school one.

playerout

Feb 26, 2012
Visit site
Converted

I'm one of the new converted....
Actually I was "forced" to use blackberry at work...
I switched to Iphone it's a month...and I cannot live without it now!

I have friends from work (30 years old)..from school (22,24 years old)..and family friends (45/50 years old)...the majority of them has an Iphone...even if they don't really need it!

I am no exception...I use it basicly for emails and planning...and then a few wees ago started downloading games and games like a little girl :D
But I think I'm actually NOT using the 99% of its possibilities...that's why I entered the community!

And now I wanna post a question in this universe...what do you use your iphone REALLY for..
Is it just a trend for you (like it was for me at first)?

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
All of the doctors at my Hospital now have iPhones. There was one hold out in the ER, but he finally ditched his Blackberry for the iPhone 4S. I think our IT dept. had a lot to do with that. There are a lot of good programs that are offered to the Docs on their iPhones that make their job a little easier.

Sent from my iPad 4G using Tapatalk HD.

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
yeah, everywhere. Almost everyone I know owns one now. I remember when it was just me and a friend my junior year in HS with it when the first gen released. Everyone was amazed and now..... Well... Lol

Last edited: