iamseanl

Mar 15, 2012
Visit site
Hello all I have register a chatroom on irc.sharkchat.com because I think it would be nice if we get to chat with each other. Here is the link to the chatroom sharkchat.com/chat/iMore i hope to get to see y'all there....

Sean

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
You wouldn't believe how many times this has been tried. Even with the chat used during the live vcasts, nobody uses it unless there's a broadcast going on.

BradM73

Sep 11, 2008
Visit site
You can go to www.imore.com/live at any time to join the chat. It's always active 24/7. Maybe iMore should make a Chat link at the top and more people would hang out and discuss. It'd be cool if the iMore team were chatting it up in the iMore Live chatroom tonight while they're in line for the new iPad!

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
You can go to www.imore.com/live at any time to join the chat. It's always active 24/7. Maybe iMore should make a Chat link at the top and more people would hang out and discuss. It'd be cool if the iMore team were chatting it up in the iMore Live chatroom tonight while they're in line for the new iPad!

I was going to suggest we have a Mobile Nation's chat room, BUT I just found out THAT is what you have actually posted. It seems all the sister sites (iMore, CrackBerry, Android Central, etc.) use that link, or rather have their own. http://www.crackberry.com/live goes to the same place.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner