Howdy Folks!

I'm Joe or HighwayToSmell

I have an iPhone 4 (my first smartphone) and have been a mac desktop and laptop user since the late 80s. I do a lot of video editing. I don't own an iPad.

I now own a HTC Sensation HD too, and am constantly using both it and the iPhone to see which one does what better. Yes. The HTC does a bunch of stuff better than the iPhone.

I'm currently working for a gps navigation company that makes an on-board app for both iOS and Android.

I'm joining the forum primarily to get a sense of what iPhone users want and expect from this type of app.

I'm not going to promote the company or app here, but I will join discussions on the topic and not hide the fact that I work for a navigation company.

That said, I'll certainly participate in other discussions as well and hopefully learn a thing or two.

I hope this is cool with everyone here!

I like to post inspiring pics too...

Cheers!

Joe
    07-19-2012 09:02 AM
    Hi, I'm Edward Diaz

I'm a journalism student from Colombia.

I recently bought my first IOS device, an Ipad 2 and i've been visiting these forums to find info about it so today i decide to register.

So i'll be here learning all about IOS world at first then i hope to be a big help for newbies like me :P
    07-19-2012 11:38 AM
    Welcome folks! If you have any questions or problems just ask away.
    07-19-2012 01:53 PM
    Hello there.. I am glad to be a part of this wonderful knowledge sharing portal for Apple lovers.. I have an iPhone 4 and I love it.. Hope to learn more and share my learning here..
    07-26-2012 08:50 AM
    Welcome to iMore. There is a wealth of knowledge through the blog and forums and I hope you find the people and information top notch. Take care and enjoy iMore.

Just Me, D
    (iPhone 4S)
    07-26-2012 09:15 AM
    Hi all,

I've defected recently from BB, was a faithful user for 5 years...decided it was time for a change (upgrade?! lol) due to recent Blackberry reports etc.

Anywho, I am thoroughly enjoying my new iPhone...got just the 4 as I had no need for Siri! No plans to jailbreak atm, everything is great as it is!

Glad I found a community for my new addiction!

Looking forward to learning all the tips and tricks!!

Enjoy your day!
    07-26-2012 03:43 PM
    Hello Friends,
    My name is Ezaz aka mastkhor.
    I am basically from India now settled in New Jersey. I am a 4s user with very limited knowledge.
    I work in ITStaffing firm where I get people jobs within the IT industry.
    I landed here with the help from Mr Google. and i am thankful for that.
    I wishing to have a good stay here and hope to learn a few things and more like minded people.

Thanks,
    Mastikhor
    07-27-2012 12:53 PM
    Hi my name is Patrick , I love anything that has to do with technology .
    Me and my friends are trying to start a software company and I wanted to see if we can get any support from this community . I will post our page in the announcement section . Give us a like if you think we deserve it
    07-28-2012 08:05 AM
    Hi there everyone. My name is Paul. Currently live in Brisbane, Australia but originally from South Africa. Before I moved here I hadn't even touched a mac. But thank goodness I got my hands on a macbook pro. Now I never want to leave my mac.

Currently working with a couple friends making our own iOS games mostly using the Unity3d game engine which lets us distribute to multiple platforms. It's a great game engine and a lot easier than UDK for any developers considering a game engine.

Enough work talk now. I enjoy playing games and watching a LOT of movies. Pretty much watch what ever I can get my hands on really. Also a big fan of rugby union. I like to cook and eat (so it's a good thing I can cook).

Anyway, hope to see everyone around the forums. Feel free to poke me if you see me lurking around
    07-30-2012 12:44 AM
    Hey everyone! Im a long time blackberry user but a few months ago went ahead and tried out the iphone. My experience so far with it has been great! I recently had my iphone 4s jailbroken and its truly amazing what you can do with it. I cant wait to learn more things that i can tweak with my phone from the forums.

See you in the forums!
    07-30-2012 05:46 PM
    Hello everyone! My name is Matt. I have been an Apple fan for years! The first Apple product that I got was an iPod on Christmas Day 2005. Since then the rest is history! I now have 5 Apple products and can't wait to get my next iPhone. I own an iPod video fifth-generation 60 GB, an iTouch first generation 16 GB, an iPad 2 black Wi-Fi 32 GB, a black iPhone 4 on Verizon wireless 16 GB, and the 13 inch MacBook Pro which is now running OS X Mountain line. My favorite games/apps are Angry Birds, Temple Run Jet Pack, Sky Burger, & Fruite Ninja to name a few! I can't wait to talk Apple with everyone here!

07-30-2012 07:00 PM
    I am new here, my name is Mark, I have a old 3g, 2 iPhone fours,1 is 16gig, 1 32gig,1 Ipad2 and a iPod 8gig,have always been a windows guy but If I could afford it I would like to buy a mac desktop.
    I hope to see you all around the forum, seems great.
    07-30-2012 08:41 PM
    My name is Bryan and I am rather new to the world of Apple. I currently own an iPod but I am looking into an iPad (mini) but I am clueless on the world of tablets so expect a lot of question from me.
    07-30-2012 08:54 PM
    Hello everyone, My name is Joy. Nice to meet you here. I'm very interested in the apple products since I get an itouch from my brother. It's amazing.So that I quite my job and start a business of the apple accessories. I think it's interesting.
    07-31-2012 02:34 AM
    Alex here. First post on iMore forums. Been lingering around for quite a while, just reading articles. Finally joined. I may not be using an iPhone as my daily driver currently, but i'm very interested in mobile tech. I have devices from most of the current platforms, ios, windows phone, blackberry, and android. Well, except for webos. So i have accounts on most of the mobile nations sites.

I'm not new to the platform though. I've been using iOS ever since the iphone 3G was first available in my country. Even before that my manager at my old job imported an iphone 2G, so i had chances to play with that as well. I have used iOS as my daily driver for more than 3 years, before i moved on to other platforms. But i'm still a mac user, have multiple macs at home, a few ipods, and an old iphone with me.

My old job probably has something to do with this forum as well. I worked as a retail advisor for an Apple Authorised Retailer selling apple products and accessories for 3-4 years.

I'm sure i'll be able to learn lots from the community, but hopefully i'll be able to contribute a little to this forum as well.

Good day to all.
    07-31-2012 01:36 PM
    Hi, i'm alanatt, just call me alana is ok. I love the whole apple design, especially Iphone 3, i love the round design, u guys will never know the reason of i love iphone, maybe u will think me is ridiculous when i speak out, but it's ok, it's just me.^.^ I love iphone or ipad cause there're so many kinds of iphone case or ipad case, i buy iphone just beacause i love the cover design, they're so beautiful i want to decor iphone frequently. LOL <3, i think i will be happy in the forum with u guys, u can ask me anything about iphone gadgets, i collect various kinds of iphone case, and build many ablums. oh, it's seems that i talked too much, i use blackberry before iphone, berry is also a good one.
    07-31-2012 11:57 PM
    I could write a long post to introduce myself but I prefer to refer you guys to my AboutMe page @ JF Martin (jfmartin67) on about.me
    08-04-2012 12:12 PM
    Hi all,

Great to see you all here, I'm Chris from Jakarta, Indonesia. Owner of all apple products except apple tv which I considered as an inessential thing to have due to not a potatto couch - I also a member of iPhonesia but not a pro photographer.

Aim to join this community is to get more and more knowledge/tutorials and tips of i products as well as to hear...what people says about i

Well, that's it. say hi to me whenever you wish to go have some chit chat.

Cheers....!!
    08-05-2012 12:31 AM
    Hey all my names Chris I'm in Melbourne Australia, I only really started getting into apple when i got my first iPhone 3G. Since then I've had the 3GS, 4 and now the 4s. I've also got a iMac, new iPad and apple tv 2. I really enjoy the news on here and tips n tricks I read about. I look forward to sharing the excitement of new iPhones and other apple products with everyone on here!!
    08-05-2012 01:13 AM
    Hi all,

I am kevin from India. Just got a spanking new iPad, my first Apple thingy.

Will be bugging you all for a while!
    08-07-2012 06:35 AM
    Hello everyone, I'm Wesley from Singapore.
    Owned Apple Products:
    • iPod Nano 4G
    • iPhone 3GS
    • The new iPad
    • iPod Touch 2G
    • iPhone 4S

Hoping to get the iMac and perhaps a macbook someday. Checking up iMore everyday, can't stop myself. I just come here.
    08-07-2012 10:40 AM
    i m Donna kaif and completed computer science from Texas.
    08-08-2012 06:35 AM
    Hi,
    I'm Pertti Metsnheimo and I'm working for BeiZ, at the moment.
    BeiZ makes educational games for children, featuring Lola Panda

iOS games are selling best now but some are also available for OSX, Android, and some Nintendo models.
    08-08-2012 09:21 AM
    I'm Jon, but I'll be going by the moniker AppleBruit. I'm 22 and I live in Vancouver Canada. I started a podcast about apple rumors at the end of May, and so far so good. I just finished my 12th episode, and I think it's time to look for an audience. I hope to give relevant comment on rumors that I would talk about in my show. Google me if you are interested.

I have a twitter account that only tweets out apple rumors, and I have a blog that collects the rumors of the week and puts them all in one spot.

I've been an apple fan since the first gen nano and now my home is an apple only home.
    08-10-2012 05:33 PM
    Hi! My name is Selena. I'm originally from FL. Spent four years in the Navy and now I'm the head of a four person household. Been married for 8 years and can't wait to move back to southern FL. My husband and I bought our first iPhones (4s) this year and absolutely love it. I've been the owner of both an Android and a Blackberry before. The iPhone is by far the best thing I've ever used. I used to hang around on Crackberry.com and I hope that this site is just as informative and fun as that one.
    08-10-2012 07:39 PM
303 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD