Welcome to iMore! Introduce yourself here!

Oct 11, 2012
Visit site
Hi I'm Miffy! My boyfriend is a huge Jobs fan. And he has been talking about Jobs all the time, gradually I became a Apple fan, 2! Though I dont have any apple device now, I think I'll get myself an iPhone5 soon!

abc1111

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site
Hi. I am fairly new to iOS but quickly became a fan. An upgrade to iPhone 5 and a new MacBook Pro are currently in my wish list. Also trying to weigh out if I should get an iPad or wait for the mini version.

jbuntar

Oct 14, 2012
Visit site
My name is James, I love technology, been a member of CrackBerry for a long time, and I decided to make an iMore account.
Here to learn more about iPhone, just got my first iPhone early June :)

kelownadon

Oct 15, 2012
Visit site
Hi, I am kelownadon. I own a Blackberry Playbook tablet that I absolutely love. Just to show how much, I recently signed up for a 3-year contract with a cable company so I could get a free Galaxy tablet that I thought I would keep and give my wife the Blackberry. Well, I hated the Galaxy so much my wife now has it. I have to say my biggest complaint with the Galaxy was its size and weight. The major problem with the Blackberry is that nothing seems to work with it. So now I am eagerly awaiting the new ipad mini which will be about the same size as my Blackberry so it will be easy to hold and fits in a coat pocket so I can take it with me at any time and anywhere. I will also be able to sit in front of the tv at length with it in one hand while surfing the internet during commercials and not get tired. I think there will be thousands and thousands of people waiting for the mini to do the exact same thing.

KCinAR

Oct 15, 2012
Visit site
Hey everyone, I'm very thankful for this forum as I'm new to having an iphone, altho I'm way behind with technology because my iphone is just an iphone 3 gs lol. I needed to get a new phone and I am going to use Straight Talk as my gsm carrier so I hope you all can help me if I run into any problems.

ronin510

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
Let's try this again (I think it got lost the first time..). Finally registered after seeing Rene retweet a free iPod touch/nano for posting.

MuttX7

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
Hi,
I'm Dave from Indiana. I am/was a member of Crackberry.com ( joined for the great help offered by the forums there) and just joined here as I upgraded to an iPhone 5. I have to say that upgrading is very much worth it, the iPhone5 is awesome. I hope to learn all the tips and tricks for it from the forums and articles here.

anon4783121

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
Hello fellow ifriends! Nice little site going on here. I'm glad I stumbled upon it on Flipboard. A little about me; been using the iphone since almost day one. I consider myself a bit of a techie (I like gadgets don't know much about programming though). I also enjoy rock climbing and running. Been serving in the United States Marine Corps for 7 years now (Semper Fi!). See you all in the Forums!

nueto

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
Hi all,

I am Carlito from TX. Love this site. Very informative. About me: I am a biologist / techie. I love new gadgets and iPhone certainly is awesome! I love to workout and play basketball. I hope to keep up with new info and learn about new gadgets.

footmatix

Oct 17, 2012
Visit site
Mike from Montreal, Canada.
Avid iOS user and adopter. Got my first iMac circa 2001, have never left Apple. We currently have 3 iPhones (4, 4S, and 5), 2 iPods, 2 iPads, Apple TV, MacBook Pro 17", and MacBook Air 11"

Love gadgets, tech, sports, and food.

lingaoyi

Oct 17, 2012
Visit site
互联网从业者、Blogger、Apple Fan、Xbox360 & Steam 忠实玩家、关注游戏及社会化网络、目前任职在多玩游戏,来自中国,广州。
Twitter、Facebook、Instagram、Weibo:lingaoyi

Last edited:

koup

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site
Hello,

My name is Steve, I was a blackberry owner for 7 plus years and decided to join the darkside with a black 32gb iPhone5 (I call it the Vader phone).

So far I haven't regret the switch. Yes I do miss some features but the ones I gained out weigh the ones I lost.

Just have some questions and searching to do

Cheers

Pixellolis

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
Hi all... This is Manoli from NYC. A graphic designer with a passion to technology and mainly to Apple products since 1999. I have own a variety of their products, but I have cut back since my daughter's birth last year. Hopefully one day she'll want to own her own Apple products that I can play with and set up for her!

I know iMore since they did their transition and they are doing a great work putting their name out there.

Keep writing great articles for us and we will be supporitng you.

LorreRuy

Oct 18, 2012
Visit site
Hello, I am Laurent, ex Windows and Android fan until I received a iPhone 4s, then I was doomed and soon followed the iPad 3, iMac, .... In other words I am still kind off new regarding apple products :)

Frank Smink

Oct 18, 2012
Visit site
Hi everyone,
I'm Frank from the Goverment of Nimwegen, Holland. I'm working as a system engineer from the beginning of the automisation.
Have done a lot with Banyan Vines, Novell and all Microsoft products. Still i'm very interested in the Apple devellopment.

chlevesque

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
Hello I am a designer in Tampa and is new to designing for the Apple devices. I actually have run into a problem and am trying to reach out to you guys!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73