Hi all,

I am Carlito from TX. Love this site. Very informative. About me: I am a biologist / techie. I love new gadgets and iPhone certainly is awesome! I love to workout and play basketball. I hope to keep up with new info and learn about new gadgets.
    10-16-2012 06:15 PM
    Mike from Montreal, Canada.
    Avid iOS user and adopter. Got my first iMac circa 2001, have never left Apple. We currently have 3 iPhones (4, 4S, and 5), 2 iPods, 2 iPads, Apple TV, MacBook Pro 17", and MacBook Air 11"

Love gadgets, tech, sports, and food.
    10-16-2012 08:29 PM
    互联网从业者、Blogger、Apple Fan、Xbox360 & Steam 忠实玩家、关注游戏及社会化网络、目前任职在多玩游戏,来自中国,广州。
    Twitter、Facebook、Instagram、Weibo:lingaoyi
    Last edited by lingaoyi; 10-17-2012 at 02:23 AM.
    10-17-2012 01:56 AM
    Hello,

My name is Steve, I was a blackberry owner for 7 plus years and decided to join the darkside with a black 32gb iPhone5 (I call it the Vader phone).

So far I haven't regret the switch. Yes I do miss some features but the ones I gained out weigh the ones I lost.

Just have some questions and searching to do

Cheers
    10-17-2012 03:01 PM
    Hi all... This is Manoli from NYC. A graphic designer with a passion to technology and mainly to Apple products since 1999. I have own a variety of their products, but I have cut back since my daughter's birth last year. Hopefully one day she'll want to own her own Apple products that I can play with and set up for her!

I know iMore since they did their transition and they are doing a great work putting their name out there.

Keep writing great articles for us and we will be supporitng you.
    10-17-2012 03:09 PM
    hi just joining. nice to find good info on apple stuff. im an avid user and prefer ios to android!
    10-17-2012 08:06 PM
    Hello, I am Laurent, ex Windows and Android fan until I received a iPhone 4s, then I was doomed and soon followed the iPad 3, iMac, .... In other words I am still kind off new regarding apple products
    10-18-2012 06:14 AM
    Hi everyone,
    I'm Frank from the Goverment of Nimwegen, Holland. I'm working as a system engineer from the beginning of the automisation.
    Have done a lot with Banyan Vines, Novell and all Microsoft products. Still i'm very interested in the Apple devellopment.
    10-18-2012 10:54 AM
    Hi, I am Paul, I love to be part of this community.
    10-19-2012 07:21 AM
    Hello I am a designer in Tampa and is new to designing for the Apple devices. I actually have run into a problem and am trying to reach out to you guys!
    10-19-2012 06:02 PM
    Hello my names Arturo, i love technology, i have an ipod touch 3g, an ipod nano, mac pro, and a iphone, its so great to be here and i like to be in the computer investigating all about apple
    10-20-2012 02:06 PM
    Amy - neewbie at most of the technology out but jumping in now....noticed getting left behind...lol
    Love the basics in life with great friends and family - Nice reading about all of you
    10-21-2012 09:55 AM
    Hey what's up imore . My name is Noslen I new to imore just cund out about the podcast a couple weeks ago and have been a faithful listener can't wait to explore more and catch all the new podcast
    10-22-2012 07:58 AM
    hi my name is mischelle and i won't ever own anything except apple products...going to get the mini ipad and ipad 4 along with the new macbook pro 13" rentia
    10-23-2012 06:51 PM
    Hi. Im Luanna. Live in Jamaica. Love Apple products... very excited to be here. Wanna learn more about the products.
    10-23-2012 10:53 PM
    Hello all,
    My name is Bear, i dont have(yet) any of Apple product.
    I love to join this forum to enhance my knowledge about Apple and its gadgets
    Since i running as a co-administrator on one of indonesia gadget forum
    named forum.bzone.us.
    Thank you for wellcoming me in this great forum.
    10-24-2012 01:05 AM
    Hello everyone, I'm Alex from the Philippines. Excited to be here and be a part of this community!
    10-24-2012 03:08 AM
    9of13 here! (9 for short). I'm a 3 year CrackBerry member and recent addition to Android Central. No I haven't jumped ship(lol) nor am I here to stir the pot. I'm here to see all sides of mobile tech. I've used a BB since 07 and I've tried an Android for a few months 2 yrs ago. I look to partake the knowledge and offer some in return. A show of Mobile Nations unity so to speak. I look forward to assimilate everything!
    10-24-2012 04:02 AM
    Hi

My name is Tony Wong and I m residing in Singapore
    I have been a Apple fan since my early iPod years.
    I love the excitement and the buzz generated by the legacy of Steve Jobs and it continued by the Apple folks and the hordes of Apple fans all over the world .
    Thank you for allowing me part of this club and looking forward to IMore updates and news !

Live long and prosper APPLE 🍎
    10-24-2012 07:53 AM
    Hi everyone,

Diom Ondus here,

wishing you all a nice day!
    10-24-2012 07:59 AM
    hi all! I love iphone , i love ipad mini ! here seems got everything i need!
    10-24-2012 08:01 AM
    Hey iMore viewers!

My name is Kyle Crichton, I live outside of Knoxville, Tennessee but my heart is in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania where I grew up.
    Former Apple Employee of 2 years, where I worked behind the famed "Genius Bar" and also worked at Cupertino for a short time while training for Genius Position amongst other things.
    I now am employed by a entertainment company here in Knoxville that specializes in Reality TV and History channel programming. My role is a multi-faceted one in which I an their lead IT member, Assistant Editor, and all around guru of everything they dont know.
    I love technology, both Apple and non-Apple related things. I built my very first high end PC when I was 12 and love taking electronics apart for the heck of it.

I hope to learn more about rumors, announcements, and enter myself in the awesome giveaways I've seen on iMore when it was TiPB and now that its iMore.
    10-25-2012 11:36 AM
    Hey guys!

My name is Connor. I live in Tucson, Arizona, am a college student (undecided major as of now, considering an emergency medical certification), and am an avid car and technology guy.

My experience with Apple started with an iPod Mini way back in 2005, which was followed up by a 1st-gen iPod nano and a 1st-gen iPod touch. I bought my first MacBook Pro in 2009, which has since been gifted to my Mom. I was an avid Android user (starting with a Droid 2, most recently owned a Droid RAZR), but am finding myself more and more fond of iOS and the whole package it presents. That being the case, I ordered my iPhone 5 16GB in Black yesterday. I'm beside myself with excitement waiting for it to arrive

You can find me on Twitter if you want, @zerokelvin520. I'm not the most interesting dude on Twitter, but it makes me feel special to have followers lol.

I hope to learn a little more about iOS, how to get the most out of my new iP5, and eventually become that one know-it-all everyone loathes :P
    10-25-2012 08:18 PM
    Hey all! My name is Steve and while I'm an older techie, I'm new to Apple-land. Two years ago I would have told you I will never own an iProduct and now I have iPhone 4 and am typing this on my iPad3. But I'm definitely a newbie at this platform and am really going to need plenty of pointers. TIA
    10-25-2012 09:52 PM
    Sup people. My name is Liki & I've been an iOS fan since the 3GS. I now own an iPhone 5 & iPad 1st gen which I hope to upgrade to the mini when it comes out!
    Look forward to checking the forums out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Princess Diva likes this.
    10-28-2012 05:54 AM
303 ... 910111213
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD