Hey guys. iOS newbie here. Came over after 3 years with android and 2 years of blackberry before that. Looking forward to posting over on this side.

-Nate
    09-27-2012 07:27 PM
    Hi My name is Anthony and I like smart phones. Right now I have a Iphone4 but i am trying to figure out if I should upgrade to the iPhone 5 or just keep the i-4
    09-28-2012 10:49 AM
    Hello. My name is Brent. I have fast become a lover of Apple products. I currently own my first MacBook Pro, iPhone5, iPad Generation3, Apple TV, iPod Classic and an iPod touch, My partner owns an iPad Generaton3 and an iPhone 4S. Some people call Apple owners a cult. I call it ease of use and virtual problem free.
    09-29-2012 08:56 PM
    Hi I'm Tim. I am a technology fanatic. I have a MacBook Pro, IPod, Apple TV and an IPad 2. I write articles for technology and make Windows and Android/IPhone apps.
    09-30-2012 10:18 AM
    Hi everybody!
    My name is Claudio! I'm Braziliam and I have a iPhone 4 and iTouch 4. This website is awesome!
    I'm a user that love Apple's products. I'm kind of newbie too.

---------- Post Merged at 03:08 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:07 PM ----------

Hi everybody!
    My name is Claudio! I'm Braziliam and I have a iPhone 4 and iTouch 4. This website is awesome!
    I'm a user that love Apple's products. I'm kind of newbie too.
    10-01-2012 11:08 AM
    Hi everyone!
    My nane si Daniele and i'm Italian, so sorry for my english.
    I'm join in this forum beacouse it is more informed than the Italian forum
    I hope that there are more Italians than me.
    Hello from Florence
    10-03-2012 04:25 PM
    I'm finally legit! Im Letia, a SAHM of a tween and a toddler and a gadget geek. I have waited for the iPhone to come to VZW because I refused to to AT&T and then refused to get it until the 5 was released. I held onto my BB 8330 until then. I'm also from NC and would love to know your blog Leslie. I think the iPhone is the gateway drug because now I want an iPad and am starting to dislike the PC I'm typing this post on!
    10-04-2012 09:27 AM
    I'm Shannon, and I work in medical research as a statistician.

My first Apple product was an iPod mini. Since then I've gotten 3 iPod Nanos (currently have the small square version), an iMac, an iPad 2 and I just got my first iPhone - the iPhone 5! I'm hoping to learn all I can about iPhones here, because despite having owned Apple products for years now, I still feel like a total noob. My husband has an iPhone 4.

Glad to be here!! =)
    10-04-2012 11:36 AM
    Hi! My name is Joseph. Looking forward for the new information that i can get and share to your site. Peace \m/
    10-05-2012 02:12 AM
    hey after a long stint as a android user I am back to apple. btw did I miss the iphone 5 giveaway?
    10-05-2012 10:32 AM
    Hello all, new to site and like what I have read so far. Having a problem logging in via imore app. on both iphone5 and ipad Any ideas?
    Thanks in advance
    10-05-2012 07:45 PM
    HI, I'm emill, I'm new here and I like everything interesting, the site I like now is Gift ideas | ideas for gift | Digital Wholesale | Consumer Electronic Wholesale | iPhone Case | Game Controller - Consumer Electronic Wholesale which is Wholesale consumer electronic accessories, and how are you guys
    10-06-2012 05:30 AM
    Hi, I'm Shoen returning member after a few weeks return to Android after time with the iPhone4 (First iPhone) but realize how much I love my iphone more so I now have the iPhone5 and also I have the iPad3 which I use alot especially gaming. Before iPhone, I was a heavy user of Blackberry and had Android at times as well.
    10-06-2012 02:43 PM
    Hi! My name's Dennis & I'm a neurosurgeon in-training from the Philippines. Really glad I came across this forum. Hoping to get some tips how to maximize even more my iPhone, iPad & MBP.
    10-07-2012 11:23 AM
    Hey Im new here. i have an ipad 2 and an itouch 4g. I hope to enjoy this site. It looks Great
    10-08-2012 07:53 PM
    Hi I'm Miffy! My boyfriend is a huge Jobs fan. And he has been talking about Jobs all the time, gradually I became a Apple fan, 2! Though I dont have any apple device now, I think I'll get myself an iPhone5 soon!
    10-11-2012 05:51 AM
    Hi guys my name is Marcel! I am an apple fan and always interested in new stuff and apps for idevices.
    10-13-2012 06:00 PM
    Hi. I am fairly new to iOS but quickly became a fan. An upgrade to iPhone 5 and a new MacBook Pro are currently in my wish list. Also trying to weigh out if I should get an iPad or wait for the mini version.
    10-14-2012 04:45 AM
    My name is James, I love technology, been a member of CrackBerry for a long time, and I decided to make an iMore account.
    Here to learn more about iPhone, just got my first iPhone early June
    10-14-2012 05:45 AM
    My name is Jin, I love iphone, ipad. I'm from Korea. I like to play apps.
    10-14-2012 06:52 AM
    Hi, I am kelownadon. I own a Blackberry Playbook tablet that I absolutely love. Just to show how much, I recently signed up for a 3-year contract with a cable company so I could get a free Galaxy tablet that I thought I would keep and give my wife the Blackberry. Well, I hated the Galaxy so much my wife now has it. I have to say my biggest complaint with the Galaxy was its size and weight. The major problem with the Blackberry is that nothing seems to work with it. So now I am eagerly awaiting the new ipad mini which will be about the same size as my Blackberry so it will be easy to hold and fits in a coat pocket so I can take it with me at any time and anywhere. I will also be able to sit in front of the tv at length with it in one hand while surfing the internet during commercials and not get tired. I think there will be thousands and thousands of people waiting for the mini to do the exact same thing.
    10-14-2012 08:12 PM
    Hey everyone, I'm very thankful for this forum as I'm new to having an iphone, altho I'm way behind with technology because my iphone is just an iphone 3 gs lol. I needed to get a new phone and I am going to use Straight Talk as my gsm carrier so I hope you all can help me if I run into any problems.
    10-15-2012 10:04 AM
    Let's try this again (I think it got lost the first time..). Finally registered after seeing Rene retweet a free iPod touch/nano for posting.
    10-15-2012 11:03 PM
    Hi,
    I'm Dave from Indiana. I am/was a member of Crackberry.com ( joined for the great help offered by the forums there) and just joined here as I upgraded to an iPhone 5. I have to say that upgrading is very much worth it, the iPhone5 is awesome. I hope to learn all the tips and tricks for it from the forums and articles here.
    10-16-2012 11:57 AM
    Hello fellow ifriends! Nice little site going on here. I'm glad I stumbled upon it on Flipboard. A little about me; been using the iphone since almost day one. I consider myself a bit of a techie (I like gadgets don't know much about programming though). I also enjoy rock climbing and running. Been serving in the United States Marine Corps for 7 years now (Semper Fi!). See you all in the Forums!
    10-16-2012 02:27 PM
303 ... 89101112 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD