What's the best place to put Apple stickers?

ModeratorOMD

Banned
Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
Apple stickers come with every iPhone, iPod and iPad... but I never thought about were exactly they should go. It's a very attractive logo and I want to make good use of it.

Where do you put your stickers?

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
I have one on my bathroom mirror, one on my dead laptop and one on the window of my horse trailer. I don't put anything on my truck except my parking sticker for work and even then I balked at it until security threatened me with a tire boot unless I put it on the outside of the glass of my back window.

neur0tk

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
I was going to put mine on the back window of my car... not sure how well that would hold up the the elements tho! right now they are tucked away in my 4s box to keep safe lol!

Kristy_Lyn

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
When I got my original iPad awhile back, I owned a Dell computer, so I put my Apple sticker on that laptop covering the Dell symbol. I even left it on there when I had to ship it back for service because the hard drive died. I'm sure the people at Dell really loved that!! hahahaha When it got shipped back to me there was a little scratch in the sticker....angry Dell employees...grrrrrr

Since getting my MacBook Pro my husbands hard drive in his Dell computer died, so now he has my Dell, which still has the trusty Apple logo covering the Dell.... So at quick glance you would almost think we own two Apple computers....hahahaha --->unless you look closely....see attached photo....

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Mine's on the back window of my car. But I am also a graphic designer so that's "normal".

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I felt the best place for them was in the box the iPhone came in...unused. Every iPhone i've ever sold still had the stickers in them, and i have an apple sticker on my car that was from one of the first iPods i ever bought, lol...still going strong so many years later!

Infiniti7

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
i didnt get any apple stickers when i bought my iphone4 but i just bought apple tv and the stickers came with it. which products come with the apple stickers that apple sells?

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Been on my car window for over a year... in the AZ desert heat... will last forever, just like the Apple product that it came with...

ModeratorOMD

Banned
Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
i didnt get any apple stickers when i bought my iphone4 but i just bought apple tv and the stickers came with it. which products come with the apple stickers that apple sells?

Apple stickers come with every Apple product. iPod, iPhone, iPad and Macbooks.

That's a really good place..

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro