I live on west coast. Pic was taken in key west

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thumbs up. can hardly mistake the white-gray tint of a Florida beach.
    Last edited by Kaitokomauri; 02-17-2012 at 07:27 AM.
    02-17-2012 07:25 AM
    here is the best place to put apple stickers

microshock.tumblr.com
    02-23-2012 11:24 AM
    My family and I love apple (iphone, ipod, mac you name it). Found this independent supplier/original stickers for apple family (dad, mom, boy and girl).

You can get it through amazon just search for:

APPLE Family Car Decals Stickers ORIGINAL! DURABLE! NEW

or link:

Amazon.com: APPLE Family Car Decals Stickers ORIGINAL! DURABLE! NEW!: Everything Else
    05-26-2014 06:20 PM
    Dude, HYDE1000 I'm from Florida! The Ron Jon surf shop gives stickers out to anyone who makes a purchase. Stickers are for anyone, any age! Actually when you get older they call them Decals. My old stickers are on my Xbfs car, and IPhone4. The stickers I got with my iPad this time around, I'm really not sure what I'm going to do with them. Hence the reason why I googled this forum. I guess if that's the least of my worries I'd be alright. So back to you dude, get a life and stop hating. It's funny that you would say "I gave my stickers to the only person I know that plays with stickers". Mean while, you searched for the same as all of us. You then took it a step further by making a nine-year-old look more mature then you. Unless it has an age restriction on it, then I do believe that means there's no age limit.
    For everyone else, those are all great ideas. Thank you! It's very much appreciated! :-)
    01-22-2015 12:34 AM
    I collect apple stickers

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk
    02-04-2015 06:28 PM
55 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD