Mine is to hopefully, be more productive in the new year. Yeah, I know -- not that exciting but, what's yours?
    12-30-2011 06:44 PM
    1. Exercise more --enrolled in Karate in the New Year
    2. Eat Less--installed a chain to lock up my pantry and fridge after a certain level of calorie consumption
    3. Learn more about my Apple devices--easily done by surfing TiPb forums
    4. Have more fun!
    5. Live each day to the fullest!
    12-30-2011 07:02 PM
    I want to continue on in the new year with my expensive tech buying habits (looking around to make sure my hubby isn't watching me post this one), lol.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk.
    12-30-2011 07:27 PM
    I want to continue on in the new year with my expensive tech buying habits (looking around to make sure my hubby isn't watching me post this one), lol.

Lmao !! That'll be me(looking around), except it'll be me investing in buying more cases for my 4S I mean really, can we ever have enough cases I don't think so
    (in fact after this post I'm heading over to speck products for another candy shell:o )

Also in the new year, I want to enjoy life even more than I do now I count having another year of good times with my family a blessing because you never know when the director is gonna yell "cut"
    12-30-2011 07:50 PM
    [B]Lmao !! That'll be me(looking around), except it'll be me investing in buying more cases for my 4S I mean really, can we ever have enough cases I don't think so
    (in fact after this post I'm heading over to speck products for another candy shell:o )
    Heck no, Pink. Cases are like a woman's shoes, and we can NEVER have enough of them, either, lol.

ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    12-30-2011 07:59 PM
    Also in the new year, I want to enjoy life even more than I do now I count having another year of good times with my family a blessing because you never know when the director is gonna yell "cut" [/B][/COLOR]
    Well said and soooo true. As an ER Nurse I've seen what happens too many times when the director yells "cut". Doesn't matter what your age is , so a person should always make the most of what life has to offer...

mech1164 and ThePinkChameleon like this.
    12-30-2011 08:05 PM
    This year on Christmas eve the Director yelled cut for my mother. 2012 will be now an even bigger year of change for me. Resolutions, Yes enjoy life even more. Do things I thought I could never do. Find that love I've been looking for. Oh and get an IPhone5.
    12-30-2011 08:15 PM
    2011 ended with me relocating to a new city where i am completely new and unaware of good places or even people...(in case you were wondering, the new city is montreal)

new year's resolution is to take this new start and change some of the things i dont like about myself, be more social, more proactive, more ambitious and hopefully get in better shape
    12-30-2011 09:28 PM
    Mine is not to fail so I resolve to make no resolutions this year. I never seem to keep them. I think I'm just going to try my best each day and make every day a new start.
    12-30-2011 09:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD