Your favorite things about 2011 _______?

FendrGuitPlayr

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
As we wind down with the final days before the new year, what are some of your
favorite things you remember from 2011?

I'll say the new iPhone 4s and getting FiOS.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Watching my wife develop the career she's been looking forward to for so many years...it's truly awesome and makes all the sacrifice and time spent busting ass seem effortless now.

Materialistically...definately the 4S and my new macbook pro, and a turtle beach headset to play Xbox as loud as my ears can stand and not bug the wife, haha.

MunchkinD13

Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
MBP...best materialist thing about 2011. I love it. In other areas....finally deciding to move back home. Not there yet but working on it.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
best things of 2011 for myself & the hubby is another great year watching our kids grow and changing including the good and rough times:)

For myself on an object based answer -- ditching my bb and gettin my 4S.

Sent from iPinkks 4S using Tapatalk

Kristy_Lyn

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
Over all it was a great year for me in terms of apple products. I got an iPad2 in March, an i4s in November and a MacBook Pro at the end of November. Had lots of fun with my family! And I still have a good job! So all in all it's been a great year in my eyes!

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
2011 was great. My parents finally committed to moving south. My kids are far more likely to come down to visit so I may never have to go no'th in the winter again! My son got his dream job in NYC and has outfitted the entire extended family with Keds and Addidas wear.

And while walking through the mall with my father I finally realized I did have it all.

BrindawithanI

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
2011 was great. My parents finally committed to moving south. My kids are far more likely to come down to visit so I may never have to go no'th in the winter again! My son got his dream job in NYC and has outfitted the entire extended family with Keds and Addidas wear.

And while walking through the mall with my father I finally realized I did have it all.

Very nice Alli!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal