Who still uses/came from another forum ?

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
I think that really depends on which threads you read. I had a user tell me yesterday that he came here from CB, and it was much friendlier over there. <eye roll>

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I think that really depends on which threads you read. I had a user tell me yesterday that he came here from CB, and it was much friendlier over there. <eye roll>

LOL !! now thats a good one:rolleyes: Like Cleveland said, too much kool aid there:p

I've completely migrated over to TiPb now and dont go back to CB at all anymore. Since prob mid-Dec is when i stopped popping in there. Like Rockdog, i "met" a few cool peeps there in the iPhone section, but some frequent here as well:)

As crazy as it has gotten over at CB with trolling, bashing etc. even if i had a bb again idt i'd go back there to post anymore.

Cleveland

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
LOL !! now thats a good one:rolleyes: Like Cleveland said, too much kool aid there:p

I've completely migrated over to TiPb now and dont go back to CB at all anymore. Since prob mid-Dec is when i stopped popping in there. Like Rockdog, i "met" a few cool peeps there in the iPhone section, but some frequent here as well:)

As crazy as it has gotten over at CB with trolling, bashing etc. even if i had a bb again idt i'd go back there to post anymore.

I go back just for laughs... It's amazing how some uses think they are soooooo superior with their childish iToy comments lmaoooo

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I go back just for laughs... It's amazing how some uses think they are soooooo superior with their childish iToy comments lmaoooo

omg, i know right ?!?!? it is very ridiculous that people do behave that way--i know i've said it a million times, but--i just don't get how people could be such haters to a certain platform. i've always been a neutral person when it comes to something like that--hey, you use what works for you:) iphone works for me, droid works for john doe and bb works for plain jane. As long as your happy with the device you've chosen, thats all that matters:)

Cleveland

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
omg, i know right ?!?!? it is very ridiculous that people do behave that way--i know i've said it a million times, but--i just don't get how people could be such haters to a certain platform. i've always been a neutral person when it comes to something like that--hey, you use what works for you:) iphone works for me, droid works for john doe and bb works for plain jane. As long as your happy with the device you've chosen, thats all that matters:)

Most are just jealous haters lol

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Most are just jealous haters lol

Yea, I kinda agree with you about that with some....not all though.

I actually signed onto there last night because the forum button here was having malfunctions:p lol and it was still the same old crap......why would I even think, new year new outlook on posters for the site right ? Wrong :rolleyes: silly me !!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice