Insurance

Cluskie

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
Don't known if this is the right place for this but...where have you insured your devices.

I've got a quote from protect my bubble at about 11 quid a month for cover including loss for my 4s 32gb and my iPad2 16gb.

What you guys think to this? It seems reasonable to me but wondered of anyone has experiences with protect my bubble?

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
Don't known if this is the right place for this but...where have you insured your devices.

I've got a quote from protect my bubble at about 11 quid a month for cover including loss for my 4s 32gb and my iPad2 16gb.

What you guys think to this? It seems reasonable to me but wondered of anyone has experiences with protect my bubble?

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

I believe that 11 quid=$17.16 US. I pay $99.00 per year from Apple, for iPhone4, iPhone3GS, and two MacBook Pros. I don't know the rates at an Apple Store in the U.K. :)

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I personally am a big believer in insurance. I'd rather have it, and not need it, than never have it and wish that i did. :)

Same here. I learned the hard way when I washed my car and my phone at the same time, lol. I keep my devices insured for those times like that now.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I personally am a big believer in insurance. I'd rather have it, and not need it, than never have it and wish that i did. :)

I'm the same way:)

I actually have AC+ & Verizon's TEC @$9.99mthly. Maybe a little overkill to have both insurances, but I like to cover all the bases:)

Sent from iPinkks 4S using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2