why is no one buying?

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
Last edited:

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
I have been trying to sell these on eBay for 2 days and no one has bidded but they have looked: eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices and here eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices I have been trying to sell them to get my iPhone 4S for Sprint and even tried Craigslist and no one what is going on? I news a brave soul to buy one or both of them and then you can resell them lol

I would guess its because you have no feedback on eBay, or because you don't have any pictures of the actual item. You may want to try on here, or craigslist. But get pictures of the actual item, that helps people see that it's real, and not a scam.

Reactions: ariellemerperle

E Pow

Jul 23, 2008
Visit site
My only guess is because most of the people who want an EVO already have one since they have been out for a while. As far as the guitar I'm a musician myself and when I'm in the market to purchase a new Bass guitar a like to buy new. Not to mention the fact that it is a ton of guitars on Ebay's site for sale. Your guitar item on Ebay is probably lost in the shuffle of thousands of other guitars for sell. Try maybe changing the title in the listing to catch the eye of someone looking for one. I?m not saying these are the reasons why no one is buying, but just my personal thoughts.

Reactions: ariellemerperle
Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
someone said I could post it for sale on here and you're not a moderator noaim who are you to tell me what belongs and what doesn't? no please someone point me to where I can sell it on here.....the only problem is the only camera I have is my EVO 4G and I hate this phone so much that is why I am trying to sell my guitar and my EVO 4G to get iPhone 4S @ full retail instead of getting a new line

noaim

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
someone said I could post it for sale on here and you're not a moderator noaim who are you to tell me what belongs and what doesn't? no please someone point me to where I can sell it on here.....the only problem is the only camera I have is my EVO 4G and I hate this phone so much that is why I am trying to sell my guitar and my EVO 4G to get iPhone 4S @ full retail instead of getting a new line

your in the wrong section... this 4s section has nothing to do with selling an evo sorry im correct... you should be posting in the marketplace section

http://forums.tipb.com/marketplace/

Last edited:

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
lol...a fiery noob!

You have zero feedback...and you have 3 days left on a product that is saturated on eBay. Those reasons are specifically why your stuff hasn't sold...

Try craigslist, lol...

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
Had you bothered to look on this entire forum, you would've found the section that clearly states MARKETPLACE.

My online plan for you is working.

roll-tide

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
Wow, another useless thread by the same person...by the way, you sound like an immature little brat that gets all pissy when someone says something she doesn't like. Get a better attitude.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
You know i didn't pay much attention to the prices you were asking...lol. A bit optimistic with those numbers there...you've got that same guitar going for $150 Buy It Now, and the phone used going for $250 Buy It now...so you can add extremely over priced to your list of reasons why no one is bothering.

pilsbury

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
Just a suggestion, lower your shipping price. Ive sold dozens of phones on ebay, and USPS Priority for a one lb. package is only about $8. As some have said, Craigslist is a great venue to sell phones.

cardfan

Oct 26, 2004
Visit site
Hmm...dropped twice, but works and a guitar with invisible dents. I can't imagine why they haven't sold yet either.

Jason Black

Nov 15, 2011
Visit site
You have to wait till about the last day before people start bidding. Also, the evo is too expensive at the buy now price. No one in their right mind will pay for that.

thebignewt#IM

May 9, 2011
Visit site
You said you hate the phone yourself, why would anyone else want it? There's a reason for everything, and if you get no bids it means you either have a lemon or your minimum price is too high. Go no minimum, that's the ticket ;). I say close the tread.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox