well, it's only 2 months old that's why I am asking so much and the iPhone 4S is more geared for me I tried it out in the Sprint store today and it's really fast and I downloaded the speedtest app and it got 3.1 mbps down and 1.5 mbps up....antagonist the iPhone is better for me cus I liked downloading apps
    Good luck getting that 3.1 at home.
    11-18-2011 10:22 AM
    Yeah! You sound like an angry bama fan... (walks quietly out of room backwards)
    I hate Bama. Actually, I hate everyone in the SEC apart from Arkansas, but Bama and LSU are at the top of my list right next to those cheating a holes the Florida Gators.
    11-18-2011 10:53 AM
    I hate Bama. Actually, I hate everyone in the SEC apart from Arkansas, but Bama and LSU are at the top of my list right next to those cheating a holes the Florida Gators.
    Roll-Tide?
    11-18-2011 11:05 AM
    Good luck getting that 3.1 at home.
    there are no speed problems in my area so it shouldn't be a problem and plus the iPhone 4S speed problems on Sprint have been fixed
    11-18-2011 03:12 PM
    All the big schools "cheat." But the SEC is the bread and butter of college football. A one-loss SEC team
    deserves to be in the BCS title game over an undefeated Oklahoma State.

Back to topic.
    11-18-2011 03:24 PM
    well, it's only 2 months old that's why I am asking so much
    How long you've had it and how much you paid for it have ZERO to do with the perceived value to a potential buyer. The relavent questions are:

How much are you asking; Does it work; and What condition is it in. Period. Supply and demand, baby, supply and demand.
    11-18-2011 04:19 PM
    I've bought and sold on eBay for years. You can't be hopeful. You have to be realistic. No one will want to pay $400 for that phone. People also don't want to be scammed for shipping..no way does it cost $20 to ship, even with original packaging.
    11-18-2011 05:03 PM
    I've bought and sold on eBay for years. You can't be hopeful. You have to be realistic. No one will want to pay $400 for that phone. People also don't want to be scammed for shipping..no way does it cost $20 to ship, even with original packaging.
    I completely agree with this.. when someone can buy one for 150 bucks elsewhere why would they ever pay you more then that
    11-18-2011 05:20 PM
    I lowered the shipping to $10 and the starting price is $50 now but still no one wants to buy it
    11-18-2011 05:43 PM
    That's where supply and demand comes in. I usually list something for $1 but put a reserve on it so I don't end up selling it and taking a bath. That being said..I would not suggest a reserve of $400. You have to look up other used phones of the same type and see what they're selling for. Also, i woudnt be surprised if the listing was dead until an hour or two before it ends, and then you get bids. And then if it still doesn't sell, it could be the 0% feedback. I don't buy from anyone with 0 feedback.
    11-18-2011 05:51 PM
    I have been trying to sell these on eBay for 2 days and no one has bidded but they have looked: eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices and here eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices I have been trying to sell them to get my iPhone 4S for Sprint and even tried Craigslist and no one what is going on? I news a brave soul to buy one or both of them and then you can resell them lol
    My suggestion would be to take your guitar onto a street corner, put down a pickle jar and start playing your guitar for quarters... Once you have enough for a new phone, come back and join us...
    11-18-2011 05:59 PM
    My suggestion would be to take your guitar onto a street corner, put down a pickle jar and start playing your guitar for quarters... Once you have enough for a new phone, come back and join us...
    Lmaooooooooooo funniest thing I've heard all day
    Rockdog97 likes this.
    11-18-2011 06:32 PM
    That's way too much for a Squire Strat, bro. Cut your price in half, throw up a picture and you might sell it. I see them all the time at garage sales for ~$20-40. When you list that it "has a couple dents", people want to see how bad the dents are. Also, you don't have the color listed.

The EVO is overpriced as well. No one wants to see a stock photo. They'd google it if they did.

Personally, I wont even consider buying a used item from eBay or Craigslist, no matter how good the deal, unless there's a picture of the actual product. I imagine most people feel the same.
    11-18-2011 07:22 PM
    That's way too much for a Squire Strat, bro. Cut your price in half, throw up a picture and you might sell it. I see them all the time at garage sales for ~$20-40. When you list that it "has a couple dents", people want to see how bad the dents are. Also, you don't have the color listed.

The EVO is overpriced as well. No one wants to see a stock photo. They'd google it if they did.

Personally, I wont even consider buying a used item from eBay or Craigslist, no matter how good the deal, unless there's a picture of the actual product. I imagine most people feel the same.
    im the same way I dont purchase a thing without seeing it.. and also I wont purchase from someone with zero feedback especially a phone that could potentially be blacklisted
    11-18-2011 07:29 PM
    The EVO is only worth about $65 on Gazelle and other companies that buy back phones...Sprint will buy it back for $86...why waste time with it on EBay it's old and dated now
    11-18-2011 07:56 PM
    The EVO is only worth about $65 on Gazelle and other companies that buy back phones...Sprint will buy it back for $86...why waste time with it on EBay it's old and dated now
    You can get quite a bit more through eBay than you can from Gazelle or comparable sites. Gazelle quoted my Blackberry Bold 9700's at $67. I was able to sell all three of them at $150+ through eBay. I'd only go the Gazelle route if you need cash fast.
    11-18-2011 08:07 PM
    they still sell my guitar pack which I am selling what it came with the amp, electric guitar, electronic tuner, spare strings, case, and strap and they sell all that in California for $300 plus the evo in California they still have people buying them all the time for $150 w/2 year contract and I lowered the prices on both to $50 and nothing
    11-18-2011 08:57 PM
    I'd say it's really down to not having any feedback as a seller on eBay because I just sold my Evo 4G about two weeks ago there as well.
    11-19-2011 12:17 AM
    I have no feedback because I haven't sold anything yet
    11-19-2011 01:16 AM
    It's called buy stuff from eBay and get your feedback up to at least 10 and add some pics to the auctions OMG
    Fausty82 likes this.
    11-19-2011 10:08 AM
    I have no feedback because I haven't sold anything yet
    You fail at eBay...
    11-19-2011 11:55 AM
    You fail at life...
    Fixed.

10chr
    11-19-2011 12:00 PM
    A few people on this site sure are rude. This is a place for getting help, helping others, and discussions surrounding iOS and the devices it runs on. Not a place for personal attacks. Come on guys..
    11-19-2011 02:52 PM
    I know seriously just because they don't like being proven wrong or I have debated their points doesn't give any right be rude.....I will never buy from eBay it's too expensive
    11-19-2011 03:27 PM
    I know seriously just because they don't like being proven wrong or I have debated their points doesn't give any right be rude.....I will never buy from eBay it's too expensive
    Proven wrong? lol...maybe you're referring to another thread, because NOTHING in this thread that you have said has proven anything outside of the fact that you literally have zero idea how to use eBay, and you also have a bizarre way of figuring value on things you're trying to sell, lol.

Anyways, if eBay is too expensive...i don't know what to tell you. Maybe you could tape your EVO to your strat and sell it as the special edition android package or something, and charge $100 for shipping.

Good luck!
    11-19-2011 06:53 PM
60 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD