Sites to stream TV episodes

leharris22

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Hey, all. Hope you can help me. I'm without cable and was looking to stream TV online. I know a couple sites where links are posted to episodes for streaming, but you usually have to wait a day or two after the original airing for the links. Do you know any sites with a quick upload time for online streaming (maybe less than a day after the show airs)? Not trying to download illegally. Thanks.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Without going with torrents...you're best legal bet is network websites which are, as you said, a bit slow with uploading new stuff.

Outside of that...Hulu, Netflix and Blockbuster Online should be your new best friends.

Reactions: leharris22

leharris22

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Sorry, should have specified that I'm in Canada. I can only stream from our network sites. So, if a ABC show is broadcast on CTV, I can stream it from CTV. I don't have access to American network streaming. I was hoping there were sites that would have it available quickly, but maybe not.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Can you download a torrent on the iPhone (not jailbroken)?

Talk of torrents is not allowed on this site...but no, you cannot download torrents (properly) on the iPhone, jailbreak or not.

That stinks leharris...so Netflix is not available at all in Canada for streaming?

leharris22

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Netflix is available in Canada but from what I understand it doesn't have popular network shows or recently released movies. But thanks for the suggestions. I'm sure I'll survive!

cardfan

Oct 26, 2004
Visit site
https://12vpn.com/ can allow streaming from your PC or Mac. Maybe it has services for ios but there's apps like splashtop. I don't know if it's worthwhile or not as i don't have a need for it being in the US. Looks to be a free trial though.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods